BONUS CHAPTER

Mays POV 🦋

We're moving to New York really really soon and Tjays been staying the night alot or ive been going over to his house cause ive been getting really bad anxiety lately . Were both lying in his bed and his scrolling through Instagram while i lay on his chest .
He likes to wait for me to fall asleep before sleeping so he can wake me up whenever i dont seem okay or whenever i start getting the nightmares .

"Tjay i cant sleep ," i pout looking up at him . He puts his phone on the bedside table.

"Whats wrong shordy , is it anxiety ?" He says rubbing my back .

"No no dont worry its not that , i dont wanna stress the baby tonight ,"

"Dont be dumb mama , dont be holding shit in cause you dont wanna stress the baby ," he put his hand on my tummy "look his fine he a fighter like his daddy ," he laughs

"You keep calling him a boy , i swear if its a girl im finna beat your ass," i giggle .

"The only person who beats ass in this relationship is me shaw ," he winks and then puts on a serious expression " but for real May whats up ?"

"Well for starters yr calling me by my name  ew," i say before he interrupts

"Well im worried so get over it ," he frowns .

"Fine ill be honest,  ive been thinking , what if im not finna be a good mom to this baby when it comes , sure we're lucky abortion was never an option cause we can afford to take care of it and everything but we're both really young babe what if i mess up ?"

"Your not gonna mess up , ive seen the way youve adjusted your diet for the baby and your whole ass lifestyle in general, " he says sitting up and pulling me closer .

"I dont know i just wanna be perfect for you and the baby , you know be a perfect wife and stuff .

"Your moving too fast shordy , you wanna get married at 18 ?" He laughs "like dont get me wrong id literally marry you right now if you said yes but your the type to be on some your so sweet Tjay but we so young and shit," he said imitating me

"I dont sound like that you ass ," i scoff " but u have a point i wouldnt marry you 18 your still so immature ," i giggle playfully.

"So whats gonna get you to fall asleep , you want me to sing for you ?"

"No," i say plainly

"The fuck do you mean no ? Do you know how many girls would want lil Tjay to sing for them ," he asks

"How many," i laugh

"What ? Is that even a question? Many ,"

"Lucky them i guess," i laugh "i want you to read me a bedtime story , both of us ," i say rubbing my tummy .

"You want a whole ass gangster to read you a bedtime story ," he said straight faced

"We both know your a simp , stop being difficult ," i sigh "infact dont even read one , i want you to make one up ,"

"And then you'll try to fall asleep ?"

"And then ill try to fall asleep ,"

"Once upon a time there lived a girl named May Merrit , she was such a spoilt brat cause her nigga was down bad for her ass , whatever she wanted he did ," he began

"Hmmm i dont think your storys nice babe ," i giggle

"Shush its my story ," he placed his finger on my lips " May was such a cry baby and whenever something would happen shed go tell her big strong boyfriend so he could fix the problem for her ,"

"Hmmm,"

"Underneath the cute good girl persona May was equally freaky and wanted to hit rounds every night ," i interrupt him

"Okay okay story over babe im pretty sleep now ," i laugh and snuggle up to his chest .

"Goodnight shordy , and goodnight to you too daddy loves you , " he smiles rubbing my belly .

"Daddy doesnt love me ? And to think you were my daddy first ," i pout .

"Go to bed mama i love you to the moon and back ," he smiles kissing my forehead .

"I love you too daddy ," i wink and hold him tighter and close my eyes .

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

AN

Lol i just missed the characters so i added this random scene ❤️