Chapter 8

Tjay comes over to my side and opens the door for me helping me walk out , i think im good to walk by myself but i take his help regardless

His house is so beautiful on the inside .

The white walls and white couches look so beautiful next to the grey rugs and gold chandelier . The house is so big that i feel afraid to even sleep alone .

"Lemme show you to your room ," Tjay says heading for the stairs waiting for me to follow behind him but i don't.

"Ummm Tjay im afraid to sleep by myself,  im prone to nightmares and after what happened today i think its only going to get worse ," i sigh with a tear in my eye .

"You can sleep in my room if you want and i can sleep on the couch next to the bed if you want the bed to yourself, " he smiles .

"Thats okay , you dont have to sleep on the couch in your own house ," i giggle a bit before following him up the stairs to his room .

The bed has a grey duvet and an assortment of pillows in various different sizes. The grey curtains go all the way up the white walls up to the ceiling . The windows are so big that you can see the whole backyard from one side and the whole front yard from the other .

The firery red roses bushes that are sprawled across the yard in various places look so mesmorizing next to the fountain in the middle of the lawn .
You  could sleep with the curtains open if you really wanted to but Tjay pressed a button on a remote and they began to close , he turned on the lights which instantly illuminated the room .

He then pressed the button to turn on the fireplace seeing as it was cold in here .

"Tjay im scared , " i let out after holding it in for so long i sit on the bed and he comes to sit beside me .

"Whats wrong shordy ?" He asks

"At the hospital i told the doctor that i didn't know who did this to me cause im scared that if he finds out i went there his going to come after me ," at this point i break into tears " i haven't even been dating Ajax very long , i dont understand why i feel the need to protect him all the time when all he does is hurt me ," i sniffle " it just feels like no matter what i try hell always find me and i guess its really scary ,"

"Did you know i grew up in the hood ?" 

"What?"

"He touches you again its either a glock or a weapon but he gon get swept like a broom ," he says matter of factly "so sleep knowing your safe for as long as im alive ," he kissed my forehead .

Ive never been kissed on the forehead before , no form of sexuality , no lust , no malicious intentions he simply did it to make me feel better and not to gain anything from me in any way .

He walked away into the bathroom so he could change "ummm Tjay ? I meant to ask why your family lives in New York if you dont mind ," i semi shout so he can hear me .

"Ohhh im here on business,  its part of the contract i signed with my record label . Im finna be here for a year before i can move back to New York ,"

"Oh okay sounds like a pretty cool job , so why you still in school?"

"My momma always wanted to see me graduate so i just want to fufil her dream you know ," he says from afar .

"I get you , atleast you know she loves you ," i dont know what i was trying to tell him with that statement but he picks up the hint .

"How bout your parents do yall get along good ,"

"Barely,  they're never really there , but its whatever anyways ," i sigh .

"Its not whatever but we dont have to talk about it ," he says getting out of the bathroom in shorts and a long sleeve jersey and then getting into his side of the bed .

I quickly brush my teeth before i get into bed too and count sheep until i fall asleep .

~

"May it was just a dream , he's not here i promise ," Tjay says as i cry and he hugs me really tight trying to calm me down .

"He was here Tjay ," i cry softly into his chest .

"No he wasn't,  i promise it was just a nightmare, " he said pulling me into a more comfortable position so i can fall asleep . "Go back to sleep , ill only sleep when im sure your sleeping soundly okay ? "

"Okay ," i pout wiping my tears and closing my eyes eventually falling asleep again .