Chapter 49

Im finna pick May up and take her to school

Im finna pick May up and take her to school . And yes im going too .
I mean i still gotta work and shit but i set up a studio at home so i can do it at my own time .

Things have been moving pretty smoothly the past few months after her birthday . We're leaving for New York soon so ive been getting things set up there .
May and I picked out the house together and We've been online shopping for things to be delivered at the house .

Everything should probably be set up real soon .
Ion even know who been leaking shit to the media but the whole of New York know we finna come back .
May says she doesn't mind as long as they not finna start spreading rumours and shit .

Travaughns been rapping too so his been less in my buisness.
I aint never been one to have pride so i can admit that the shit hes producing is pretty good , but noone has to hear that from me .

I pull up at May's house and text her .

❤LIL🦋MA❤

Bring ya ass outside

Calm down im just getting my bag

~

A few minutes later she comes out the front door and i get out to open the door for her .

She comes towards me and places a kiss on my lips .
"You know im not even tryna go to school , i just want you ," she sighs

"What ?" I ask

"You heard me , im tryna smash ," she shrugs .

"You take a viagra pill or sumn ?"

"What ?" This time its her turn to ask .

"You been way to horny lately , your hormones been on a hundred ," i scoff .

"Cause you aint gimme di-" i interupt her .

"Get yo ass in the car , i fucked you yesterday ," i laugh and she huffs getting in , i close the door behind her , head over to my side and start the car .

The drive is the same as always but May keeps looking in the mirror like somethings bothering her .

"Tjay , am i gaining weight ?" she sighs .

"No , but you got a lil belly ," i laugh playing with her tummy and she swats my hands off . But she has been getting a lil chubby . I pay it no mind cause it just means more ass for me .

"Tione im not playing ,"

"Neither am I , when was the last time you got yo period ?" I say foccused on the road .

"Huh ? You think im pregnant? " she crosses her arms .

"Shaw , its not impossible for you to be pregnant, think about it the number of times i hit without protection is way more than the times i actually use that shit , and i can think of a few good times where you didn't take a plan B ,"

"Well im not taking those home pregnancy tests , i know im not pregnant ," she laughs .

"Yeah you not taking those , cause im taking you to a hospital later this week ," i say seriously. I dont know why shes tryna avoid this anyway i mean we both did this to ourselves if she pregnant then thats that we having a baby .
I dont even mind like i just wanna marry her and have kids with her at the end of the day , who cares if its sooner than expected.

"Nope nope nope , you go there by yourself , im not pregnant and thats final ," she rolls her eyes .

"Nah Miranda you aint finna catch a attitude with me , baby i know you scared but we need to be sure , what if you are pregnant and you do things that you ain't supposed to and kill the baby , wont that hurt way more than just putting your pride aside and taking the test ?" I sigh

"Aight Tjay bet , ill take the damn test , but if it comes up positive imma need you to stop gang banging ," she looks at me .

"Ummm hold up , gang banging ? Shaw ion do that gang shit anymore , if you mean that shit with Travaughn then i can't control that cause hes the one coming for me and our relationship ," i shrug my shoulders .

"So your telling me that if push comes to shove and you have to pull triggers you will ?" I nod in response.

"What the fuck Tjay , im not tryna raise a baby on my own ," she mumbles .

"Mama i promise none of those niggas finna get me , you , me and the baby are safe ," i smile and touch her belly and she pushes my hands away again .

"Uh uh , im not yo baby mama , dont get too hyped ," she laughs

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/n

Heyy guys , yall think Mays pregnant ? You think its a boy or girl or none 🤔 .
But anyway
Byeeee potatoes 🥔😋