Chapter 26

The rest of the gang interoduced themselves

The rest of the gang interoduced themselves .
Unfortunately Jasmine and Latoya were the only girls , but on the bright side they seemed pretty nice .
The rest of the guys on the flight were , Bubba , Tjay's cousin , Jay Critch , @jaycrixch on instagram and  Mike , he has no claim to fame or anything but him and Tjay seem pretty cool .

After everyone told me their names people basically started going to their seats cause the flight was taking off .

Tjay and i sat together at the back . Not only cause i promised but because his the only person i even know on the flight .

He had his carry on with him and i had sadly forgotten to pack mine solely cause i put my stuff in my suitcase forgetting this was a five hour flight .

Ion know why i got mad when May called me ha "friend"

Ion know why i got mad when May called me ha "friend" .
We  friends , good friends actually so why it hurts to hear ian even know.
I know shes noticed that i havent been myself .
Ive been giving her one word answers and i feel bad its not intentional , i just dont know .

"Whats in the bag ," she looked at me  smiling as if i did nothing .

"Shaw im sorry , i know ive been in a bad mood ,"

"Tjay be catching mood swings ," she laughed in a sing song voice . Damn that laugh finna be the death of me .

"Stop using my lyrics against me shaw , the song isnt even out yet ,its just one line" i playfully push her .

"You said you were going to shoot the video in new york so its no secret ,"

"I did but the model cancelled last second so its finna be hard to find a repla.... wait a minute shaw can you do me a lil favour ?" I pouted , yes pouted .

"Im not starring in your video Tjay there is no way in hell that ..." she let out beforw i interupted her .

"Wait hear me out , if you do this for me , ill take you out shopping or whatever it is girls like to do , no budget ," i begged .