Chapter 45

This boys really taking his sweet time in there

This boys really taking his sweet time in there . Ugh i miss his annoying ass .
You see this is why i hate my period , one minute im fine and the next i literally wanna cry because i miss my boyfriend who isn't even that far away. 

I face my head towards my window and start to drift off to sleep when Tjay opens his door .v

"Hey mama , you okay ?" He smiles making me face him . "I got your stuff and a lil extra , its all in the trunk ,"

I unbuckle my seatbelt and sit myself on his lap not saying anything .

"Shaw you good ?" I felt him look at me even though my eyes were closed .

"Yea i just missed you , why did you take sovlong ,"

"There was a long ass line , but werent you the one who was going off on ke a minute ago ?"

"Tione Jay , " i sigh " my estrogen levels are low , just shut up and let me hug you ,"

"Ill cuddle with you when we get to my crib shaw , its only about fifteen minutes away ."

"Yeah and when we get there your friends finna wanna talk to you ," i scoff .

"Here just eat this and be quiet ," he laughs handing me a hersheys chocolate and pulling out of the parking lot and into the free way .

He pulled into the garage twenty minutes later and took my stuff up to his room .
Just like he said they were all there . Even Jasmine .
Oh i wish i could fight this girl but whatever .

I say hey to everyone while Tjays upstairs putting my stuff down for me .
It looked like theyd been chilling bit something ruined it .

"Bubba? Whats going on ?" I ask confused .

"Your boyfriends going to jail ," he sighs . The fuck does he mean Tjays going to jail ? .

"Bubba what the fuck did he do ," i say sounding more pissed than i inteded to .

"He killed a nigga ," he shrugs .

"Tione Jayden Merrit !! , bring your ass down here ," i yell up the stairs .

"Okay lemme just -" he says and i interupt him "Now !" I yell again and hear him curse under his breath . He probably thinks he did something . Well he killed a whole fucking person .

"May what are you doing ," Bubba widens his eyes .

"I wanna ask him why his going around killing people ," i scoff .

"Damn i didn't mean he literally killed someone geez , Travaughn was trash talking his music on ig live and we all know how bad Tjay's temper is ,"

"Oh ," i scratch the back of my neck .

"Whatchu need baby , " Tjay sighs coming down the stairs .

"I just want you baby ," i pout . Damn  im really lying to his face . But hey i really do want him so im not technically lying .

"So you couldn't have waited for me to come down ? Bitch you trippin ," he kisses my cheek and goes back up .

"Damn Tjay being this committed to a girl ? Could never be me ," Bubba laughs .

"Cause you hood niggas play too much ," i whine

Me and Bubba go over to the couch area where everyone else is .
I go over and sit next to Latoya . Me and her have actually been really cool and we talk here and there .

"Girlllllllll ," she looks at me .

"What ? What ? Bitch if you'on tell me wassup ,"

"You aint see the live ? Damn that shit finna get somebodies ass in the ICU ,"

"Bubba told me about it , but was the shit Travaughn said that bad ?" I ask .

"Bitchhhhh . Nigga was talking bout how Tjay just some wanna be rapper and his hit sucks . People only download his shit cause most of em are females and they think hes hot . Honey , the nigga even came for yall relationship ,"

"Uht uht thats not what we finna do , whatd he say about our relationship ?" Oh this nigga tried it .

"He was like , Tjay probably finna leave her ass now that his making real gwap  , homeboy even said you was using Tjay for the clout ," clout ? Very funny , me and my anxiety could never . "He even talked on the whole SB gang talking bout they just some niggas who made it out the hood but they ain't shit ," she finished .

"Latoya what the actual fuck , Tjay finna be way over pissed when he hears about this . He finna leave somebodies body in the rearview, " i laughed .

"Bitch you laughing ? He would , back in New York he coulda took a niggas life but it jammed ," so thats what hes momma meant about his anger issues .

Well damn someones ass is getting flaned .

~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~
A/n

Never thought id miss a reader this much rightsideupme666

But anyway heres your chapter guys . 😂i deadass am writing my literature and this at the same time .

  Not me writing "tryna" in a poem                          analysis

Byeee potatoes 🥔😋

~