Chapter 46

"Baby come up stairs ," Tjay shouts from upstairs so i jog up

"Baby come up stairs ," Tjay shouts from upstairs so i jog up . He sounds happy , damn i dont know how his going to react when he hears what happned .

I walk into the room and see a big basket on the bed . Awww . It had a big red bow on top and when it went closer everything i asked for was in it plus a whole lot of snacks  , movies and a necklace .
I Picked up the necklace and read what it said aloud "his shooter ," damn "this niggas too sweet for this world .

"You happy now shaw ?" Tjay chuckles coming behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist .

"Yes i am Tione , you deserve the fucking world ," i turn around and gently kiss his lips .

"Yes i am Tione , you deserve the fucking world ," she says turning around to kiss my lips

"Yes i am Tione , you deserve the fucking world ," she says turning around to kiss my lips . This girl really dont know that everything i do is for her .

"I love you May , you should know that by now ," i chuckle taking her hands in mine .

"You love who ?" She laughs .

"My bad i love you shordy ,"

"I love you too babe ," she smiled .

I started to get mad notifications from my Instagram. I looked at May and she took my phone .

"No uh uh you aern't checking that ," she says nervously and puts the phone behind her back .

"Mama what the fuck ?"

"Fuck it , noone else gonna tell you ," she sighs handing me the phone and sitting on the bed . 

I open my imstagram amd see hella notifications asking what im finna do about Travaughn trash talking me . Huh ? The fuck he say?
I scroll through my dms and see people talking bout May using me , and im some pussy ass nigga . Did he just talk on my girl ? Fuck no .
I can feel myself getting mad . Oh so im making bag off of trash music ?

Mays just sitting on the bed watching me pace up and down .
"Fuck," i shout punching the wall . You see my house is built of brick so i just brought pain to myself for nothing .

"Tjay what the hell?" May comes over to me examining my hand . "Cmon Bring your ass down stairs we need to put ice on that ," she sighs .

She practically drags me down the stairs . Someones not impressed .
When we get to the bottom everyones looking at us .

"Wassup with y'all ?" Polo asks .

"Ask him ," May says walking into the kitchen i assume she going to get ice . 

"Tjay babe your hands swollen lemme help you ," Jasmine  comes over and examines my hand .

"Nah nah my girls got that ," i cough .

"Nigga what happened to you ?" Bubba asked eyeing me as i sat down on the couches .

May came and sat next to me with the ice pack in her hand . She gently pulled my hand and started putting the ice on it .
"Your dumbass friend punched a brick wall ," she mumbled .

"You saw the shit on gram ?" Polo sighs 

"Yeah man that shit messed me up ,"

"Nah this is gang shit now , he talked shit on the whole of SB ," he sighs .

"Nigga he talked shit about my girl , you know how i feel about that ," i sigh "baby not so hard ,"  i whine when May applies more pressure .

"The fuck you mean too hard ? You knew what you were doing when you punched that wall ," she scoffs .

"Damn Tjay your girl aint impressed ," Mike laughs .

"I can see that nigga ," i roll my eyes .
May hands me the ice bag and stands up . "Dont take that off im finna go talk to Toya real quick ," she says walking away but i grab her hand .

"New YSL ? Girl ill get you right .
Dripping in Channel? Baby name your price ,"  i pout and she laughs .

"Im not mad at you stupid ,"

"So why you leaving me ?" I whine .

"I cant have friends ?" She laughs and walks away .

I go over to where Latoyas sitting on her phone

I go over to where Latoyas sitting on her phone .  Tjays such a baby were literally still in the same room .

"His shooter ? Girl you aint have that when you left to go up ," she squeals .
Damn it feels good to have a genuine friend for once  .

"I went up there and he had this whole gift basket of stuff , like girl you on your period imma spoil your ass , but the moment got cut off by all the damn instagram notifications started coming in and next minute he was punching the wall ," i sigh .

"Damn , but he really bought you the Cuban link  , that chain bout as big as his own ," she laughs 

"That dumbass is the love of my life ,"

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~
A/n

Who else wants a nigga buying them new stuff when they mess up 🥺fiction is something else .

But anyway
Byeeeee potatoes 🥔😋