Chapter 22

NOT EDITED

NOT EDITED

Since Tjay really insisted on continuing with his nap i just let him and cleaned my room , apart from my bed that he was on . I couldnt help but smile at him , hes cute when hes asleep .
After cleaning up there was really nothing to do . Its only seven so i just decide to take a shower .

I positioned my phone to play my music while i showered . My favorite song came on and i couldnt help but sing along
"I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more ," i made sure not to sing too loud .

As the lyrics were leaving my mouth i couldnt help but wonder what this thing with me and Tjay is , he comes to visit , we cuddle , his here when i need him , were always in these compromising positions where we almost kiss but dont end up doing it for some reason .
I feel like if we had today wed know where we stand and we wouldnt be playing this game .

Like do i have feelings for him ? I do but im not trying to have my heart broken , ive learnt alot about boys from Ajax .

I was tryna nap when i heard May singing in ha shower

I was tryna nap when i heard May singing in ha shower . Ian know she was actually that good .
I know its weird but i just stood outside the door listening to her thinking about my feelings for her .
Its not even about being my girlfriend , truth be told im tryna wife this girl as soon as possible .

I shoulda done my thinking on her bed cause she abruptly opened the door and found me lurkimg .

"Ummm Tjay , you perv what are you doing "

"Nothimg shordy , i was just waitung to use the bathroom ," i lied

"You think i dont know when your lying ? Boy please ," she rolled her eyes and pushed past me going to her closet getting two outfits a black dress and white pair of biker shorts and a crop top .
"Black or white ?" She said about to go back into the bathroom .
Those shorts do be looking tight though " umm white shaw its a peaceful colour, " she just nods and goes into the bathroom .

I wish she was mine , id treat her like the queen she is ,
But ill just have to wait till she comfortable with the idea of even being in a relationship .

Tjays such a clown oh my word

Tjays such a clown oh my word . But by the time i finished in the shower he had made the bed and arranged my bags in a corner . How considerate of him .
He was sitting on the bed and didnt hesitate to look my body up and down before going back to whatever he was doing on his phone .

"Im finna go shower shordy , Polos coming to pick us up in an hour ," he says walking away .

"Polo G , you mean like Polo G the rapper ? Nigga you always tripping lile the fuck ? You talk like ive met him ," this nigga got me fucked up .

"Shaw you ask too many questions ," he shook his head laughing and getting into the bathroom .

He was out 15 minutes later to get something to wear out of the bags i didnt even know he had .

Pause pasue pause . Have you seen the print in this mans towel like why is that turning me on .