Chapter 21

I woke up wondering why my pillow suddenly has rock hard abs , i tossed and turned a bit until i opened my eyes and saw a sleeping Tjay next to me

I woke up wondering why my pillow suddenly has rock hard abs , i tossed and turned a bit until i opened my eyes and saw a sleeping Tjay next to me .

So i really gave in huh ? I thought id have more resistence than that but apparently he has some weird effect on me .

Oh shit ! Im only just remembering telling this nigga i love him .
I dont know what spell he had me under but fact that i jad the balls to say that to him goes ways beyond my thinking capacity .

I guess Tjay felt me sit up cause he started turning and eventually woke up .

"Good morning shordy ," he said hes voice deeper and raspier than ive ever heard and it gave me butterflies .

"Good morning T ," i smiled simultaneously rolling my eyes playfully .
We have to be at school by half nine so we can catch the bus to the airport .

"Im finna go back to sleep ight shaw ?" This nigga must be out his damn mind "nigga get up we need to be on time to catch the bus whats wrong with you ,"

"The fuck you mean something wrong with me shaw ? Why you so pressed ? Who said we taking the bus anyway ," he said as if pointing out something that was obvious .

"Tjay why do you always talk so cryptically dont you get tired ."
I roll my eyes in exasperation .

"Babyyy shut up ," he whined

"Dont call me baby , and stop whining ," i said giving him an annoyed look .

"Usually a nigga dont whine but you make me , " he smirked

"Dont be silly and just explain whats happening dumbass ,"

"Ughh shaw if you must know , we taking a private jet , so go back to sleep" he said rolling over and pulling me with him .

"Nigga your talking like thats no big deal , if we take our own jet where we finna stay ? "

"Im not even finna answer you ," the fuck he think he saying , i whack him with my pillow and his reaction shocks me .

"Bitch i aint playing with you ," he said holding my throat and focussing all his attention on my lips .
"You wanna fight ? Square up we scrapping shaw ." He pinned me up against the headboard .

I didnt move or say anything , he was about to kiss me that was obvious .
He looks like a good kisser though so im finna let him kiss me just so i can be the judge of that .

He put his hand on the right side of my neck and placed a hickey on the left . Sending shivers down my spine . He was about to do it again when hes phone rang .
He kissed my neck again trying to ignore it but it kept ringing .

"What is it Bubba ? " he said sounding clearly annoyed
I couldnt hear the other end of the line but Tjay spoke after a little while " so you couldnt just text me that 5ive staying home ? Nigga you got me fucked up for real ," he went silent before ending the call .

I was just there speechless as usual . Tjay pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear and started chuckling
"We finna go to a hotel shordy , we finna have our own tour of New York , who better than the prince of New York to show you around , i got you covered lil shaw ,"

He moved away and went to his side of the bed .
Im feeling this lil shaw thing i mean i could get used to it .