Chapter 27

May was still on my lap when the rest of the gang came over due to Bubbas very loud and unnecessary exclamation

May was still on my lap when the rest of the gang came over due to Bubbas very loud and unnecessary exclamation . May didnt make any move to get off me so i didnt make any move to get her off and i kept my hands on her waist .

"The lil tjay is off the market ladies and gentlemen, " Latoya laughed .

"Nah y'all play too much she my friend ," i sighed . How's Bubba finna cock block me twice in a day .
May was starting to get annoyed from all the attention so i put my hands slightly above where they were originally and resting them on her lower back .

"Oh shit , you ain even finna try front  , look how your holding her ," Polo shouted while bursting into laughter .

"Hows he holding me?" May tightened her grip around my neck as she turned  to look at them .

"Like your the only person in the room ," Mike said before getting interupted by Polo " nah not just that , if you were any other girl his hands would be on your ass not your back ,"

Everyone started cheering so May turned her head  , i could feel her laughing on my shoulder .

"Aht aht all of y'all get out of here , you finna frustrate her ,"

"Tjay just tryna get some ," Jasmine laughed " ex boyfriend got a new boo ,"
Jasmine is my ex but she been cool till now . I dont know what she tryna start by saying this .
I only even tolerate her because shes Mikes cousin  , i couldnt just ex-communicate her .

May turned her head to face them when she heard that.

"Tjay ," she whispered .

"Mhm shordy ? Watchu need ? "

"What does she mean ex boyfriend ," she asked and i knew this was coming .

"Ill tell you about it when they leave i promise ," i said turning and kissing her cheeck .

The gang really need to stop now " Yes okay thank you Jas and everyone else i think you can go now , respectfully ,"

They didnt look like they wanted to but they left us alone .

"Im finna go pee , " May told me as she got up and headed in the direction of the bathroom .

When i got back from the bathroom i just sat on my own chair next to Tjay and smiled at him

When i got back from the bathroom i just sat on my own chair next to Tjay and smiled at him .

"You never did tell me whats in the bag ," i giggled .

"Its just snacks for your always hungry ass shaw ," he chuckled .

I got out a chocolate bar and started eating " so what did Jasmine mean ?"
I asked .

"Oh her , we dated before i came to Cali , she cheated on me with some whack ass nigga from a party , i cant cut her off though cause shes Mikes cousin and hes one of the homies . "

I dont like that Jasmime girl shes unnecessarily annoying . 
"Im sorry T ," i said squeezing his hand reassuringly .

He smiled back in response " im finna go sleep , you coming ? How many hours is left of this flight anyway ?"

"Its about 2 hours lil mama , we can go take a nap for a little while ," he smiled .

He took my hand and led me to a room that we were conveniently sharing .

I layed down next to him and turned away , pulling me closer to him and wrapping his arms round my waist .
It feels nice to cuddle with someone who cares for once .

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/n

Sooo heres ur second update . Third one comming ❤
Byeee potatoes 🥔😋