Chapter 32

Tjay and i cleared up our stuff at the park and put them in the trunk

Tjay and i cleared up our stuff at the park and put them in the trunk .
As usual he opened the door for me and we got on our way .
He keeps his left hand on my thigh as he drives .
"I got up on ma birkin , its workin , she said she a virgin , is it hurtin ?" He whispered to himself .
This boy really tryna take my innocence today .
With the way im feeling i might just let him hit .

Before you sluts judge me for being a virgin I'd just like to say i only want to give someone something i can never get back if they can prove to me that they're all for me and not just for what i can offer .
Y'all can continue pussy popping though like no shade at all .
You do you , i do me .

"You okay mama ? " he said shiftig his attention to me .

"Im okay ," i smiled at him reassuringly. 

"You know we dont have to fuck shaw , i know you a virgin , i wouldnt want to take that from you if you not ready ," he said rubbing my thigh .

"Dont worry about me T , we'll see what happens ," what he doesnt know is hes got me horny and ripped .

He pulls into the hotel parking lot ten minutes later . We were just having small talk here and there . We pretty much both knew what would wouldn't happen once we got to the hotel room .

We held hands and took the elavator to our room .
I took of my shoes and got on the bed .
"You wanna come shower with me shaw ? " tjay said taking his shirt off .

"You aint slick Tione Jay , maybe next time , " i laughed and he chuckled in response going into the bathroom .
I got out my phone and started scrolling through my wattpad .
Im sorry im just not a social media person .

While i waited for him to come out of the shower i changed into something more comfortable.  I wear only my nightgown and panties cause im finna just go shower when hes done.

About fifteen minutes later he came out with his twists dripping and a towel wrapped round his waist . He looks way more attractive than usual and that says alot .
He came and sat beside me on the bed with his body still dripping , snatching my phone and going through my wattpad .

"Shaw you always on this app ," he laughed scrolling through my library , i straddled his lap trying to get my phone back but he was playing to damn much .

"Come on Tjay im not playing with you let me read in peace ," i whined making eye contact .
He put my phone on the bedside table and positioned his hands on my waist .
"And if i dont ?"

"Ill fuck you up ," i laughed making him tighten his grip around my waist and smile at me . Something danced in his eyes i just couldn't tell what it was .

"Stop moving so much shaw ," he looked down at his crafting stick " i dont think you can take whats coming, "

"Wanna bet ?" I whispered in his ear placing a kiss on his lips .

He took that as a go ahead , letting his hands roam around my ass and intensifying the kiss . He nibbled my lower lip gently before putting his tongue at the entrance asking for permission.  At this point i wqs way past horny so i let him in . His tongie moved round in my mouth as it moved so perfectly in sync with mine .

"T-tjay ," i moaned as i felt him get hard under me . He began to place soft kisses down my neck before advancing to hickeys .
The pleasure made me roll my head backwards sighing at the effect he has on me .

"Lets get this out the way ," he said tugging at my nightgown and kissing  my neck lightly "but if you wanna stop shaw we can ,"

"Dont stop ," i whisper in his ear kissing his jawline .
He removes my gown and starts placing hickeys all over my chest .
He gently slipped his hand into my panties , playing with my clit making me moan like crazy .

"Damn it Tjay ," i let out as i felt my lower parts getting wet . I was hopelessly moaning for a while until he flipped me onto the other side of the bed so he was on top of me .
He took of my panties and slowly spread my legs before lifting them up . Was he going to stick it in already ?

Suddenly a large wave of pleasure hit me as i let out a moan . I looked down to see Tjays face buried in my thighs . I couldn't help but wriggle and twist like a maniac as he ate me out .
It felt so good . Why was his tongue so good .

"mama imma need you to tell me to stop if it starts to hurt ," he says taking of his towel to reveal his long hard length .
Damn no wonder bitches tryna fuck this nigga , look at that dick .

"Shit i dont have a condom ma ," he mumbled "do you wanna stop ?" He asked

"No Tjay i trust you ," i say truthfully .

"I can buy you a plan B later ," he suggested .

"Baby i said i trust you , i meant that shit ," 

He came on top of me , never breaking eye contact as he slid into me . I whinced at the pain at first but  then it was replaced by pleasure and i didn't want him to stop .
He began to speed up his strokes when he saw i was getting into it .

He started to moan after a while of trying to keep it in .

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/n

Im finishing off in the next chapter .
Just skip if you feel uncomfortable
Well discuss the scene there

Byeee potatoes 🥔😋