Chapter 25

Tjay got some people to carry our bags and get them loaded on the jet so we wouldnt have to worry about that

Tjay got some people to carry our bags and get them loaded on the jet so we wouldnt have to worry about that .
We got into the jet where everyone was waiting .

A few people i knew from seeing them on social media and the rest werent familiar. 
The unfortunate thing was that all the females were un familiar  and Kim wasnt there .

"Okay May , you gotta be nice , i know you'on do well with new people but these are my homies , id never bring you around people iom trust ," Tjay whispered in my ear and i pushed him away .
"Eeew dont call me May that sounds weird ," i whined .

"So you actually serious about this ?" He chuckled . " its your name shaw , i thought you was joking last time i called you May ," he smiled and i shook my head in response .
"You always finna be my shorty whether i call you May or Miranda or whatever other secret names you have ,"

I dont know how he found out that the other half of my name is Miranda "wait howd you know that ?"

"Your drivers license Miranda May ," he said smiling a very annoying smile ..

"I think we can stick to May , none of this Miranda buisness ," i sighed .

"Now stop stalling shaw , lets go meet my homies , i promise you gon like em ," he smiled at me intertwining our fingers dragging me over to where everyone was chilling .
I tried to  free myself but his grip was just too tight .
Damn this man isnt playing when he tells me his off to gym huh ?

When we went over everyone was engaged in their own conversations having what looked like a lit ass time .
Tjay let go of my hand and dapped all the guys up and gave the girls side hugs .

"Tjay  this your new shordy ? " one of the guys who i knew was fivio foreign form instagram . He makes music , he's as big as Tjay buy his more popular with older kids . 

" Yea she my shordy , but she not my shordy shordy ," he said awkwardly looking at me .
I get where his coming from , neither of us know what this thing we have is and i know hes not tryna upset me bu telling people stuff that we haven't even agreed on yet .

"I think i know what you mean ," one of the girls said .
"Im Latoya by the way , " she spoke in a trinidadian accent as she smiled extending her hand for me to shake .

"Well im May , " i took a deep breath and shook her hand remembering what Tjay asked of me . " im Tjays shordy ," i laughed " but he just calls me that , we're just friends ," i smiled at everyone .
Tjay started shifting in his seat that he took next to fivio when he heard the last part .

I didnt lie did i ? I mean we are just friends at the end of the day . "Aight we finna go round the room   ntroducing  ourselves to May , ill start , Im Fivio Foreign my real names Max but you can call me Fivio ," Fivio said showing everyone his chain to emphasize his name .
We all laughed lightly except for Tjay who seemed like he wasnt in the mood .

"Im Jasmine ," a lightskin African-American girl said flipping her braids and smiling at me .
Damn i want braids too .
I mean ive never really had stuff like braids , my hair is always straightened and shit , i guess because i grew up with more white family than black so ive never really got to experience this side of life

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/n

Heyyy guys ❤not much to say in this chapter cause ill update more than once today .

Byeee potatoes 🥔😋