Chapter 36

Me and Tjay said our goodbyes to the gang and went on our way

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Me and Tjay said our goodbyes to the gang and went on our way .
It was ten pm by now so it was obviously too late to go out for dinner.

He calmed down after we left the party . He was back to smiling and laughing .

"How many days do we have here ?" I ask as he stops at the traffic light thats currently red .

"Todays a Wednesday right ? "

"Mhm ," i answer .

"So we leaving on Friday , and i was thinking we could go see my family tomorrow if your up for it ," he smiled

"Big step , introducing me to your family ?" I laugh "  Offcourse i want to go baby ," i know its a small gesture but it means the world to me .

"Damn shaw i still don't know why your not jetlagged, " he laughs as the light goes green and he starts driving again .

"What can i say , im built different ," i tell him .

"Im taking you shopping after by the way , Dior , Gucci , allat ," he smiles turning into the hotel parking lot .

"Christian dior , Christian dior , runnin up all the stores ," i sing and he laughs . "You miss him huh ? " i sigh feeling bad

"Man , Pop was like my brother , thats why i quit this gang life , i woulda landed myself in jail if i killed the nigga who shot him ."

"R.i.p Poppa Woo ," i smile looking up .

"Your only daddy is me shaw , " he chuckles looking up with me . This nigga better not crash this car .
"Rest easy slime ," i can tell he wants to cry but he holds it in .

He parks the car near the front so we don't have to walk too much and opens my door as usual .
"Ready to go up Mr Merrit ?" I sigh with a slight smile .

"Damn shaw , keep calling me Mr Merrit and i might just wife your ass ," he beamed .

We get up to the top floor greeting the receptionist whos still addressing  us as a married couple .

I know i shouldn't be like this but i change into my shorts and silk vest without showering .
Yes i know , hygeine and all that jazz . But before you judge me ask yourself if you were on a five hour long flight . No? Exactly .

Tjay goes to shower though and even offers me to come join but with the day i've had i turn him down .
When hes done he comes back to the bedroom to change .

I mean i've seen all there is to see theres really no reason to change away from me now is there? .

He gets into the bed next to me in only his boxers . I guess his ready to sleep .

"Get it lit without a lighter , we should pull an all nighter ," i exclaim .

"The fuck you talking bout shordy , you need to get your ass to bed ," he suggested .

"Im playing Mr no fun , im tired anyway ,"

"You should be tired , we took a whole ass flight today ," he laughed .

"Tjay?" I sigh laying down and pulling his arms around me .

"Mhm ? Watchu need?" He looks at me concerned by my tone of voice .

"I love you ," i say shyly .

"Shaw you told me this before , why you so shy," he chuckles .

"Yea i know but , that day i honestly meant that i love the idea of someone caring for once , i know you only said it cause i said it and- " he interupts me .

"Nah shaw your tripping , i knew i loved you from the times you'd ignore me at school and that love never died it only grew and now im inlove with you ," he said honestly .

"Well im inlove with you too , a love thats never ending ."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/n

Can yall belive this is still one day ?
But anyway Byeee potatoes 🥔😋