Chapter 54

"Tjay get your ass out that room right now we're so fucking late ," i shout up the stairs

"Tjay get your ass out that room right now we're so fucking late ," i shout up the stairs . We're really late to this doctors appointment.  Im at sixteen weeks so im starting to show a lot .
We finna tell tjay's family when we're done at the hospital . I made sure to wear something really big so that it wouldn't be obvious to them ..

"Mama im coming, " he says jogging down the stairs .

"We have twenty minutes to make this appointment ," i say utterly unimpressed .

"Your momma catching mood swings ," he chuckles to himself putting a hand on my stomach .

We walk to the car and he opens the door for me . He drives at a normal speed even though we're late , he knows ion like him speeding for no reason. 

We get to the hospital really quick cause theres no traffic . He holds my hand and leads me to the reception .
"Yo , i got an appointment at 12 , under the name Merrit ," Tjay says and i look at him .

"Be more polite ," i whisper in his ear and roll my eyes at him .

"Umm yes right this way sir ," the lady at the front desk says leading us to the Obgyn .

Shes in the room already when we get there . Damn Tione made us late.

"Mr and Mrs Merrit , its nice to see you again ," she smiles as i get onto the bed . At this point everyone calls me Mrs Merrit so im pretty used to it by now .

"Its nice to see you too doc ," i smile back .

"How have you been feeling lately ,any new symptoms?"  She asks.

"Umm nothing too extreme , my feet have been swelling alot and my breasts hurt ,"

"Mhm 16 weeks of pregnancy will do that you ," she laughs . "Im going to put this cold gel on your stomach so we can check on the baby , " she says and i nod .

Tjay and i both look at the screen and we can both clearly see the baby .
"Its almost about 10 inches long ," she smiles .

"Shordy look at what we made ," Tjay smiles with tears in his eyes .

"I know baby , its a mini me or mini you, " i smile back taking his hand in mine as we watch the screen .

"You guys are free to go now ," the doctor says wiping the gel off my stomach and walking out .

"You ready to tell your family that you finna be a daddy ?" I giggle .

"Lowkey kinda nervous but i am ," he chuckles .

We get in the car and we start the journey to Tjay's mommas house . Its not that far from the hospital so we're there in no time .
He parks the car and takes in a deep breath letting it out .

"You okay baby ?" May asks looking at me

"You okay baby ?" May asks looking at me .

"Yeah im cool , you ready to go in ?" She nods in response and i go over to her side of the car and help her out .
I open the front door and see Ba'kari coming downstairs  .

"Yo Tjay , May Wasssgood ," he says dapping me up and giving May a side hug .

"Brother man ," i chuckle " where you going ,"

"Imma go see a shorty ," he smirks. 

"Get your ass in the living room and get Gloria in there too , im finna look for your momma ," May says firmly .

"Damn Tjay your girl on ha period ?" He laughs going where he was told to .

"Something like that ," i mumble and  follow May to find momma .
We check her home office and sure enough shes there .

"Hey babies , what brings yall here ?"
She smiles and May goes over to give her a hug . "Baby what has Tjay been feeding you look at ya cheeks ," she laughs pinching her cheeks and May smiles .

"Hey momma , your son got me living good ," she giggles .

"Momma everyones in the living room , we wanna talk to yall about something ," i say .

"Oh okay , lets go ," she says closing her laptop and following behind us .
Gloria jumps in Mays arms looking very happy to see her and then gives me a simple hug like i aint her brother .

Everyone sits down and May sits next to me taking my hand in hers and nodding letting me know that i can go ahead .

"So yall im just finna get straight to the point , me and shordy finna have a baby in a couple months ." I let out slowly . 

Gloria and my momma both started cheering and Ba'kari dapped me up congradulating me and poking Mays belly .

"How many weeks is it now ?" Momma asks and May lifts up her hoodie a little to show her lil belly . Damn thats my baby in there .

"16weeks," she smiles .

"Oh my gosh look kari its a baby ," Gloria smiles at Mays tummy .

"I see that G ," Ba'kari laughs picking her up and swinging her round .

"Damn baby you finna be a daddy ," momma says kissng my cheek .

I really am .

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/n

Guys .the way Tjay starring in the picture is how he always looks at May 🥺❤

But anyway byeeee potatoes 🥔😋

Yall think its a boy or a girl ?