Chapter 41

I check my phone and see messages from Tjay

I check my phone and see messages from Tjay .

L❤ML🙄

Babyyyyyyy .
Your bed as empty as mine ?

Not even finna lie i miss laying next to you .

You finna see me tomorrow baby

I want you now 🥺

Ion want you being jetlagged tmrw okay ? You needa get to bed mamas .

Fineeeee bye  dad 🙄

Goodnight baby 😂i love you ❤

I love you too . Goodnight ❤

~

Its finally the day i get to meet May's parents

Its finally the day i get to meet May's parents.  She told me to dress nice . I wear a shirt and khakis. 
Im not finna wear a tie .
Like the fuck ? No shade to people who rock with ties yall do you i do me .

Its a saturday night so i have to leave  early cause i know traffic finna be buggin .

I get there at around six and I text May to come to the door .

"Hey baby you ready ?" she pecks my lips .

"Ready as ill ever be shaw ,"

We head inside and i shake her dads hand hand and her mom hugs me .

Everything starts off really good but the vibe starts to disappear.

"Dont be defensive May , im just trying to make sure your safe , he is from the Bronx after all , and we know what happens there ," dad states

"Dont be defensive May , im just trying to make sure your safe , he is from the Bronx after all , and we know what happens there ," dad states .

"Dad-" Tjay interupts me .

"Look Sir , all i wanna do is he there for your daughter whenever she needs me , i love her more than you would ever know . But that bruised fist , clearly the Bronx isn't the only place where theres violence ," Tjay scoffs .

My dad had no right to say shit like that to him , and he thinks Tjay finna sit there and take the blows .

We all finish the dinner despite the small occasional arguments . Tjay keeps asking me if my dad treats me badly , i know he just wants an excuse to throw hands , this nigga is so predictable .

We head up to my balcony , i feel so safe with this boy . We're literally just watching the full moon together but the moment is so precious. 

"You still on that birth control right ?" Tjay says still looking at the moon .
We decided that i'd start birth control when we got back from New York . I mean none of us are against having a baby , its just that with school and his career taking off it isnt the right time .

"Yessir ," i say and he kisses my neck .

"Im not tryna fuck tho , i just wanna hold you and watch you fall asleep , can i stay the night ?" He says taking my hands in his .

"Boy you know you'on even have to ask ," i laugh hugging him .

"So shaw ...."

"Yes Tione ...?"

"I got so much work in New York it doesnt make sense for me to keep going from there to here and you obviously wouldn't be able to come with me eacb time cause of school amd shit , so i was thinking we could move there together in July next year and you can graduate there , its only a suggestion baby you'on have to say yes ," he finishes waiting for my response .

"What if my parents dont let me ? " i sigh .

"You turn 18 in febuary , whatever you do from then on is upto you ," he smiles .

"I dont fuck with long distance relationships , also i don't fuck with life without you , so ill move to New York with you ," i laugh as a relieved expression comes on his face .

This nigga really thought id say no ?

Just like he wanted we went to my room after gazing at the moon . We get into my bed and he plays with my hair while his other hand is round my waist .

"Goodnight Tjay , i wove you ,"

"Goodnight shordy , i wove you too ," he chuckles " the gang finna disown me for sure ,"

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
A/n

I feel like since i posted sm today i wont post tmrw , towards the end i had major writers block .

But yea yr time skips coming . Im sure we can all agree that the scene in New York was such a vibe .

Anyway i hope i wasnt writing rubbish 🙃its 3:43 and im going to sleep .

Byeeeee potatoes 🥔😋