Chapter 51

May still putting the pregnancy test off but i told her she can go whenever she's ready

May still putting the pregnancy test off but i told her she can go whenever she's ready .
Were leaving next week though so whatever she decides as to be soon .
Its Saturday night and May stayed the night cause she said she aint feeling well .

She really isnt okay though cause shes been kind of emotional all day . We've been cuddling all night cause she said she just wants to be near me .

Its 11pm and i can't sleep cause May keeps tossing and turning . I just scroll through Instagram ignoring Travaughns comments while she lays on my chest .

She starts to wake up .
"Tjay i dont feel so good ," she sits up .

"Baby go back to sleep well get medicine tomorrow okay ?"

"Mmmm ummm - shit i feel like im about to be sick ," she says running to the bathroom in my room .
She starts puking , like alot .

I pull her hair from her face while she lets it all out . And i mean all of it . She stops after a while .

"Tione take me to the hospital ," she sighs .

"You okay shordy ?" I rub her back

"Mhm , i just wanna get this over with ," she says starting to brush her teeth .

"You not going looking like that though ," i say eyeing her .

"Excuse me ?"

"Damn short shorts and see through vest ?" I laugh .

"Tjay i dont have time for this ," she washes her mouth and walks past me . She goes to my closet and changes into a pair of sweatpants and one of my hoodies .

Honestly that puking took alot out of me

Honestly that puking took alot out of me . Tjay and i start the drive to the hospital and its pretty quiet cause i honestly dont even have the energy to say anything .

"Mama you still awake ?"

"Mhm ,"

"How you feeling baby ?" He says rubbing my thigh .

"Like shit ," i state plainly.

"Well we here now , you bout to feel better ," he takes my hand and kisses it making me slightly smile .

He parks near the front amd comes over to open the door for me as usual. He wraps his arm round me to help me walk cause im kind of weak .

We get in and go to the front desk .
"Hi , i wanna get my girl an obgyn ," Tjay says to the receptionist.

"Okay thats fine just fill in these forms and well have one with you shortly ," she smiles .

Tjay sits in the waiting room filling in the forms while i go get some water from the dispenser and something to eat from the vending machine .

I get my stuff and go back to Tjay whos done filling in the forms by now .

"I filled yo last name as Merrit, you mind ?" He asks as i hand him the water i got him .

"Thats illegal Tione Jay ," i laugh " but im cool with it , what made you do it though ?"

"You my lil wifey , how could i not ? " he chuckles .

"Miranda Merrit ?" The receptionist calls and i smile at how the name sounds .
She signals us to follow her . Tjay takes my hand in his and we follow her to a room with some funny screen .
What ? I dont know what that is , ive never had to get a pregnancy test before .
I was a virgin till i met this boy .

I sit on the bed and Tjay pulls a chair next to my bed while we wait for the doctor.
"I really hope you pregnant shaw ," Tjay beams .

"Dont you dare wish pregnancy on me ," i laugh pushing his shoulder .

The doctor walks in soon after .
"Hey guys ," the woman says and we greet her back " your forms said you've been having pregnancy symptoms?"

"Um yeah , they've been getting more and more clear lately ," i answer .

"On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you that you might be pregnant?"

"Id say an 8.5 ," i sigh .

"Hollup , your ass was going on about how you not my baby mama ," Tjay laughs .

"Shut up Tjay i still dont know ," i giggle .

"Okay im going to give you a transvaginal ultrasound so you'll have to lower your sweatpants , this is the would be father ?" I nod and she contimues " so you dont mind him being in here ?" She laughs

She moves the wand around in my ...well you already know .
Tjays just there watching the screen unt he says something

"Wait go back go back i saw like fingers i think , ion know ," he gasps .
The doctor goes back and sure enough he was right .

"Wow ," is all i can say , i look over at Tjay whos grinning from ear to ear .

"Its about the size of a plum , your 12 weeks pregnant, " she smiles at Tjay and i .

"Oh my fucking gosh baby you hear that ? Im finna be a daddy ," he jumps up from his chair showering me in kisses .

"Damn im finna be your baby mama for real this time ," i laugh . Damn i didn't think a little human could make us this happy .

"We finna name him after his daddy babe ," he smiles.

"How you know its a boy ?"

"I just have a feeling you know ," he laughs.

"You guys can even tell family , your out of the danger stages , although miscarriages aren't impossible, but your baby is healthy ," she says and we smile as she leaves the room .

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N

YALL im so close to ending this book 🥺❤well see abt a sequel.
But yea the ending tho🖇💅
By chalter 63 im hoping to be done

Byeee potatoes 🥔😋