Chapter 57

"Nigga as you can see my shorty pregnant , you know aint noone supposed to touch kids or women ," i say stepping infront of May and Gloria

"Nigga as you can see my shorty pregnant , you know aint noone supposed to touch kids or women ," i say stepping infront of May and Gloria .

"I know that nigga , its you that im here for ," he reaches into his pocket pulling out a pistol , shit its loaded .

Bubba comes over and hands me a gun " all the women and kids need to get outta here ," he shouts and they start to move away quickly except for May shes just looking at me .

"Mama imma need you to go , its not safe here ," i say looking back at her and she comes closer .

"Tione i cant lose your ass to this nigga , talk it out , im not finna raise this baby by myself ," she starts to cry and i mean really cry .

I put my hands on her face and wipe her tears away " im finna walk away and make peace , i promise i wont shoot , were finna leave together okay ?" She nods in response .

"Merrit get yo girl out the field ," Travaughn shouts flaunting his pistol.

"Aye yo Trae , im not tryna fight today man , im tryna be here for my baby mama , can you just let us live in peace?" I sigh .

"So yo ass can just shoot me the minute i turn around ? Hell naw ? This a war , i either end this or dont walk out of here ,"

"Im no pussy nigga , id never shoot you in the back , want proof ?" He nods "SB ! All of you lower your weapons ," i yell .

"But Tjay -" i interupt Polo .

"Now ! ," i shout even louder and they all comply even though they dont want to .
Damn this better not backfire.

"Im lowering my weapon and putting it down Travaughn , i dont want no smoke ," i say putting the gun down and he lowers his own and nods .
I take that as a game over sign so i walk to May and wrap her in a hug, poor babys still crying her eyes out .

"I love you so much baby ," she cries into my shoulder.

"I love you more baby mama ," i kiss her cheek and shes just frozen .
I cant see whats happening behind us but i can hear people screaming my name .

That pussy ass nigga really fired his gun when Tjay was off guard

That pussy ass nigga really fired his gun when Tjay was off guard .
Everyone in the park is screaming Tjay's name as the bullet comes towards him .
Its as if everythings moving in slow motion.
I cant lose this nigga , i just cant .
I push him onto the ground really quick and i realise that ive just put myself in the line of fire .
I feel the air get knocked out of me as the bullet goes right above my stomach.
My baby.

Everyones voices become fainter and fainter , all i can hear is Tjay's voice telling me to not close my eyes . He carries me to the back seat of his car and starts to drive hella fast .

He keeps talking to me to make sure im still awake .
The moment he tells me we're at the hospital i cant stay awake any longer and i close my eyes .

"May ? ," no answer "Mayyy? " no answer

"May ? ," no answer "Mayyy? " no answer . I turn around and see her unconscious. I quickly carry her into the hospital .

The doctors attend to her immediately taking her to stop the bleeding , regulate her breathing and wake her up . Damn she needs to wake her ass up . She carrying my baby , she this close to being my wife .

I try to go in with May but they stop me .

"Mr Merrit , the chances of her and the baby surviving this are very low , we need you to just calm down if you want any chance of her making it out of this ," they scold closing me out .

I go to behind the parking lot and just cry my fucking eyes out . My babies . How could i let this happen ? Shoulda put that nigga in the grave .

"It should have been me , dont take my babies , take me instead , she wasn't the one meant to be in this position, " i scream hoping the rolls will be reversed . I dont care what it takes i just want May our son to be okay . It was supposed to be me not her .
Why the fuck does she have to love me so much ?

I cant even think straight when shes not here , shes my voice of reason , no doubt about that . I need that girl theres no life without her .

"DAMN , WHY CANT IT HAVE BEEN ME ?" I scream asking a question i know wont get answered .

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/n

yall i told u it wld be drama and this books about to end 😒

But anyway byee potatoes 🥔😋