Chapter 40

"Well damn babe , but i hope you know i don't see you any different cause of your past ," she kisses my cheek

"Well damn babe , but i hope you know i don't see you any different cause of your past ," she kisses my cheek .

We're currently sitting on the bench at the park .

"Tjay gon soft you'on have to worry about him mami ," Travaughn says forcing me and May to turn toward him .

"The fuck you want James ," i roll my eyes .

"Watch how you talk to me , your in my hood now ," he laughs .

"I was born and bred hear nigga this my block ,"

"Tjay lets just go , his ass is clearly on some shit ," May sighs .

"Oh no yall think im playing ?" He takes out his gun and starts swinging it around for fun . I know guns almost as well as i know May , that gun is clearly on safety and it isnt even loaded .

"Baby calm down its okay im here aight ? You wanna start walking to the car while i handle this ?" I ask

"Boy you must be out your damn mind if you think im leaving you , if his finna pull triggers and get his ass executed then he might as well pull two ," she laughs holding my hand .

Damn this girl really woulda been ready to die with me .

"You such a pussy ass nigga Travaughn, you know what happened last time you came near my girl , Don start what you cant finish we all know i never miss ," i scoff .

"Nigga i told you its war -"

"And im telling you , if i make a call , you and your whole gang finna get killed or go to jail , dealing ya whack ass weed , so you watch who your talking to bitch ," he doesnt say anything after .

I take May's hand and we start walking back to the car .
When we started the drive we just talked .

"Surprised you wasn't scared ," i laugh

"Nah i was scared as hell , but we not on that titanic shit , Rose shoulda given her life for that nigga ," she sighs .

"You scared to die ?"

" deadass , but for you im not ," she smiles .

"HELL NAW , as a real man i can't have you taking bullets for me ," i chuckle pulling into the hotel parking lot .

By the time we go back up to the hotel its around seven , we decide to just stay in and cuddle .
This time its May whos horny , but we don't fuck i just give her head , she already walking funny .

~

Guess whos back in Cali ?

Guess whos back in Cali ? . Yep you guessed right .
Tjay took me shopping yesterday before we left so your girl got new Dior fits , gucci , even smelling like dolce n gabana , he really went all out . We finally had the dinner wed been waiting for and it was candle lit and it was by far the best date I've ever been on .

Tjay and i are currently parked outside making out .
"I dont wanna go though ," i sigh resting my forehead on his .

"Just check in with them today you can come over whenever you want but they're still your legal guardians Miranda you have to let them know you got back safe- " i interupt .

"Tjayyyyy, what if they on their bullshit ," i whine .

"If they are call me ill come get you ," he kisses my hand . By now id already gotten all my bags into tye house .

"I love you Tione ," i peck his lips

"I love you too babygirl," he smiles and i get out the car , he waves before driving off .

Its ten pm and the house is so quiet . I walk in the living room and see my parents snuggled up on the couch together .

Nope dont be surprised, they do this from time to time , the constant changing is just so exhausting though .

"HEY parents !" I yawn actually happy to see peace in the house . I dont hate them , i never have , i kist hate how they forgot about me when they go through shit .
"Hey boo ," mom smiles at me .
"How was the trip ? " dad says .

So these two really think if get back from a school trip this late wow .
"The trip was great but im kind of jetlagged ,"

"You should get to bed honey ," dad yawns . Seriously these two people have multiple peronalities .

"Yea but before i go , i need you guys to meet my boyfriend this weekend , i already met his family and -"

"Awww you got a new boyfriend , we can meet him whenever you want , " mom smiles . "

Not even bothering to ask what happened to the last one .

I say goodight to them and head to my room . Damn my bed feels empty .

~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~
A/n

Yall its three am and ive been writing like crazy .
I was in a bad mood and shit and writing is my escape .

I hope the updates are actually making sense , so close to that time skip hehehehe.

Some of yall thought Travaughn was finna kill them 😂😂please your too funny .

Anyway byeeee potatoes 🥔😋