Chapter 28

Feeling May in my arms i can tell that whatever we have is never ending

Feeling May in my arms i can tell that whatever we have is never ending .
I honestly don' even know what im stalling for .
Its obvious she feeling me , im feeling her so why not just make her mine before some other fuck nigga beats me to it .
It has to be at the right time though , dont want her rejecting me and damaging my heart .
In most cases it woulda been my pride but with this shorty its my heart .

The jet landed twelve minutes ago but May looks so peaceful when she's asleep she look like she really been going through it recently .

I kiss her cheek and she starts waking up " hey baby ," she smiles at me with her eyes half closed .
Nah ion even know why im tripping , this girl wants me . But she making me feel like i aint slick .

"You sleep okay mama ?" I smile back helping her sit up .

"Wait it feels like we landed ," she looks around as if the only room in the jet with no windows would show her we just landed . 

"Correction ma we landed fourteen minutes ago , i just didnt wanna wake you ."

"Look at you thinking with your head for once ," she laughed " i should probably go get my bags and shit ," she said about to get up .

"Uht uht shordy , you know damn well i got people to do that for you , and if i hadnt i woulda carried your stuff myself , my momma raised a gentleman, " i smirk and she just rolls her eyes and smiles .

"Alright Mr Gentleman,  you dont mind carrying me to the car now do you ?"

I gesture for her to get on my back and we both just laugh and talk while paparazzi start taking pictures from a distance as we get out the jet . When im with this girl i forget that im a celebrity as some would say .
She just brings out the real Tjay .

I have a whole day planned for me and May . I wanna spend today with her while its still quiet before i take her to the hood . I really want her to see the best parts of New York .

After Tjay carried me to the car he rented for the trip we pretty much just talked the whole journey

After Tjay carried me to the car he rented for the trip we pretty much just talked the whole journey .
It was only me and him in the car , the rest of the gang went in a car that polo flew out .

This shit always comes at the wrong time , one minute me and Tjay are just talking and the next im thinking and then feel my breathing get restricted .
This is way worse than the first time i had a panic attack in front of Tjay .
This time i cant hear him and this time theres tears all over my face .

I can feel him park the car and put me on his lap . I bet he can tell how bad it is cause all he does is put his arms around me and hold me close to his chest  .
The last thing i remember thinking about before this panic attack was what if i ever loose Tjay .
Hes like more than just a friend , the connection we have is deeper than any ive felt .

The day Ajax left me at the park i had a panic attack thinking about him . Now Im having one thinking about Tjay .
This is the worst panick attack ive ever had in all my years .
May be because i haven't taken my meds yet or it could be because this boy means more to me than i ever even imagined .

Tjay's voice starts to faintly become audible , im still having the attack but i have control over my body again .
"Mama its okay im right here , im not  finna let you go baby i promise im not ," he says rubbing circles around my back

I wrap my arms around him and just cry harder into the crook of his neck . He wraps his hands round my back and continues to try to make me feel better .
This boy better never walk out my life , i might just go through some emotional suicide .

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/n

Heyyy guys so im deleting that must read chapter .
Im back to regular updates .
I just lost motivation for a little bit . But im good again .
I started feelimg like this book was trashy but trash or not theres still some people who read it .
*MoonshinePumpkin
*rightsideupme666
*seweacidpactbeeech

The only reason theres only one watermelon is cause she was reading before this book was even worth reading . Plus she gave me some good ideas that are making me continue this book
So thank youuuuu❤🥺

Bye potatoes 🥔😋