Chapter 48

If you know me you know im not one to self compliment but damn by the time Toya and I were done getting ready i really looked like i was dating a rich nigga

If you know me you know im not one to self compliment but damn by the time Toya and I were done getting ready i really looked like i was dating a rich nigga .

Toya went home shortly after cause Tjay said he was finna come pick me up . I dont know where we're going yet but im excited .
Its half seven by now and usually by now id be really exhausted but not today .
Im ready to get lit .

I get a text from Tjay

L❤ML🙄

I just pulled up baby come outside .

~

I put my phone in my white Gucci purse and head out .
Hes in the black Beamer today , he knows its my favourite car of his so that was a nice gesture .

Hes standing by the car door with a single red rose in his hand .
I go over to him and smile as he hands me the rose .
"Happy Birthday baby mama ," he smiles .

"The fuck you mean baby mama," i laugh .

"Nah you look too damn good tonight , im finna make you my baby mama by the time this night is over ." He chuckles and i playfully roll my eyes . "Hollon ma i got shit i wanna say ,"

"Mhm?"

"I didnt just give you a red rose cause they're cute , fuck that , when i look at this rose i look at the affection i have for you shaw , its way deeper than deep because ,i " he pauses for a little bit "i love you ,"
Damn like his really being poetic . I cant with this boy .

"Dont make me cry Tjay , i love you too ," i admired his words.

"You crying now ? Oh shit you finna ruin your make up once you see the rest ," he laughs opening the door for me .

He asks me if i wanna hear some of his new music and i happily say yes . You see Tjay doesnt like to release his songs till i tell him they're good enough you know gotta get that seal of approval . #Baewatch .
He plays a song with this really cute beat but takes it off instantly saying i cant hear that one .

Very sus Tione Jay , very sus indeed .

I really dont know where we're going right now but Tjay drives in the direction of the school , he jogs over to my side of the car and opens the door . We head inside .

"Tione why is school open this late and why are we here ?" He shushes me and leads me to my locker and theres a pink rose taped to it . He gently removes it and hands it to me so now im holding two roses .