Chapter 34

We finished our shower got ready and headed out

We finished our shower got ready and headed out .
The car ride there was back to normal . None of that sexual tension from earlier .

"You tryna be a mommy ?" Tjay asked chuckling .

"The fuck you mean im tryna be a mommy nigga ," i ask shocked .

"You told me to nut in you talking bout you tryna be my baby mama ," he laughed louder this time .

"Leave me alone i was under the influence ," i pull my hand away from him and fold my arms .

"The influence of what shaw ? it was broad daylight you were sober the fuck ?" He laughed putting his hand out for me to hold and i just rolled my eyes at him .

"Your dick ," i coughed turning my head to face the window .

"It was that good huh ?"  he said smirking .

"Im not finna tell you that , then ill boost your ego and you'll get all cocky and shit ," i laugh finally taking my hand .

"Fair point ," he sighs .

We continued our conversations for about seven minutes and then he pulled up at Polo's crib .

"Woah woah woah the fuck ? Noone said this was finna be a party ," he cursed under his breath circling the parking lot to find parking .

"Relax Tione , a little party never hurt anyone ," he didnt say anything . He parked his car in a parking spot near the front and cane over to my side to open the door for me .

We walked in hand in hand and were met by Polo at the door who dapped Tjay up and gave me a side hug .

"Bubba tell you it was finna party ? " Polo asked us .

"Nah man , nigga just asked if we was still coming for the dinner, nothing about a party ," tjay sighed .

"He probably thought y'all would cancel if he told you what it was ," Polo laughed "well you guys can go in and enjoy ," he told us giving tjay one last handshake .

We went over to the couch because we wanted a quiet scene and there was noone there .

"Man shaw if I'd known i woulda just taken your fine ass out to eat instead ," he said exasperated .

"Baby its fine , we'll have fun regardless , don't be so hard on yourself ," i squeezed his hand reassuringly. 

"Lemme atleast get you a drink ," he said getting up .

"Okay but im not tryna get tipsy so none of that henny just white wine ,"  i laughed and he smiled walking away .

I saw him talking to Bubba from my seat on the couch . I got out my phone and started reading my book that Tjay interupted earlier .  

A guy I've never met came and sat next to me .

"Hey mami im Travaughn ," he offered me a smile .

"Umm hi , Im Miranda-May ," yes i told him my full name . Tjay really has me appreciating it . I love the way it sounds in his voice .

"Cool cool , you here with anyone ?" He asked .

"Yea my boyfriend , he left to get me a drink ," i said looking down at my phone .

"I'll keep you company till he gets back , if thats cool with you ," he smiles .

"Sure why not ," i tell him not even looking up .

We start having small talk and he actually seems like an okay guy .

I was telling the guys about how May's my girl now when i see her on the couch with some guy

I was telling the guys about how May's my girl now when i see her on the couch with some guy .
A guy i know way to well .

"Nigga , so y'all fucking with opposition now ? " i rolled my eyes at Bubba and Polo .

"Look man they pulled up they said they didn't want beef ," Polo reassured me

"Nah y'all know they still have beef with me watchu saying , and whats that nigga Travaughn doing talking to my girl , nah someone about to get it ," i said leaving the guys to see what he wanted from May .

She seemed uninterested she was still reading her book but occasionally answering him . She was never about being rude to anyone . I smile as i sit next to her and her eyes light up when she sees me .

I handed her her drink " miss me ? " i chuckled .
She smiled in response "always ," and pecked my lips .
I woulda forgotten we had company if Travaughn hadn't spoken up .

"Tione fucking Merrit , so your the boyfriend ?" He asked chuckling .

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•
A/n

Hey yall . Heres an update . I feel like ive been updating really frequently lately .

Hope y'all are enjoying this stuff .

Byeeeee potatoes 🥔😋