Chapter 30

Tjay and i finish packing our stuff into the closets

Tjay and i finish packing our stuff into the closets . Honestly i dont know how long we're staying for anymore . It was only supposed to be four days but i guess this isnt a school trip anymore .

When we're done we leave the hotel and get into the rental car . I still don't understand how this boys renting range rovers .

"You like ice cream ? " tjay asked slowimg down and then parking the car by an ice cream truck .

"I mean i dont like ice cream but i dont mind it either ," i say just trying to annoy him .

"Girl stop playing ," he rolls his eyes playfully getting out of the car and jogging to my side to open the door for me .

We head to the truck and he orders for me claiming he can guess my favorite flavour. 
He handed me a large chocolate ice cream in a waffle cone with chocolate sprinkles on top .
Im not finna give him credit though . Alot of peoples favorite flavour of ice cream is chocolate which is exactly what i tell him .

"You tripping shordy , ive watched you order ice cream before ," he says leading me to my door by holding my hand . He opens it for me and goes back to his side of the car .

He didnt get himself any ice cream though . Apparently the only sweet thing his into is me .
His words not mine .

I finish my ice cream while me and Tjay just talk about the most random things . At some point i ask him to connect to the Aux and from the minute he said go ahead i could tell that he was already regretting it .

"HIT IT FROM THE BACK , DONT WASTE MY TIME !!!" I sing pretty much at the top of my lungs . And he just looks at me and starts chuckling .

"Shaw what was in that ice cream ?" he puts his hand on my thigh and shakes his head while still foccused on the road .
I dont know why i find it so attractive when his arm veins are popping .
At this point im just blinded by the feelings i have for this boy .

He pulls into a park ten minutes later , almost like the one in Cali where Ajax took me for a date and left me there . I mean who leaves their girlfriend to go with some treeshy ass bitch ?
Ajax Carter ladies and gentleman thats who .

The same way Ajax did Tjay leads me to the private area of the park .
I roll my eyes at the irony .
"Imma need you to close your eyes shaw , " he says handing me a blind fold and i let him put it on me .
He intertwines our fingers and leads me in the directiom of wherever hes taking me .
He lets go of my hand and carries me onto a bench .

No cause - Ugh this is feeling hella familiar. 
Lemme guess next his gonna kiss me and im not finna feel anything. 
He stands between my legs and holds both my hands .
"When i remove the blindfold you finna keep your eyes closed aight?" He says softly and i nod in response knowing he can see me .

He unties the blindfold and i keep my eyes closed just as instructed. 
He takes both my hands in his " Everything i do from now on is all for you shaw , open your eyes ,"
I open my eyes and rest my hands on his neck not looking at anything else .

He notices me starring at him and hints for me to look around . He moves from infront of me so i can look around .

Theres a picnic blanket with a whole lot of food on it and next to it is a basket that from the looks of it has difderent types of deserts and candy.  I know this nigga doesnt like sweet things . No way he bought all this for me .

Theres pink and red rose petals scattering the grass . A pretty bouquet of a different assortment of flowers is nicely placed next to a laptop on the picnic blanket .

He hands me a single red rose and takes my hand helping me off the bench .
"You wanna eat here or on the blanket ? " he asks seeing how            english has left my body .

"Lets go to the blanket , i wanna lay with you ," i say leading him there .

"Shaw we was finna lay together anyway , im surprised you aren't jetlagged, " he chuckles .

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~
A/n

Hey guys .
Not the most interesting chapter but its something right
See yall in the next chapter .
Bye potatoes 🥔😋