Chapter 10

"You know what , im worried about your safety , im hungry and your going to come with me to the cafeteria" he whined following behind me

"You know what , im worried about your safety , im hungry and your going to come with me to the cafeteria" he whined following behind me .

"Ive been in an abusive relationship for the longest time , do you really think that you can boss me around ?"

"My bad shaw im just asking as a friend thats all" he sighs

"Fine lets go but cut the nickname stuff out , before it was understandable because you didn't know my name , but now you do ," i roll my eyes "use it "

We head to the cafeteria and settle in once Tjay gets his food , he offers me some but i refuse .

A pretty lightskin with a really big puff of auburn hair ,along with her was her im assuming, lightskin, boyfriend ? And let me just say he is fine as fuck .

"Wasssgood Tjay ," the boy said dapping him up "well im , ....." he said before the girl cut him off .

"This is my boyfriend 2k and we came over here cause im a really big fan of your music , " she said fast but also calmly "oh and hi pretty girl ," she smiled a golden smile at me

"Hey ," i smiled back .

"Whats your name ma ?" He asked her .

"Its Nicole ," she smiled warmly

Her boyfriend gently pushed her and whisper shouted "baaaaaaaaabe i told you not to call me 2k ,"

"Why do you call him 2k whats his real name anyway ?" I asked out of curiosity

"Its Andre and i call him 2k cause i fell inlove with his dumbass way over 2000 times ," she said stealing glances at him

" your talking funny babe you must be hungry ," he said gesturing for her to get on his back , " well it was nice meeting both of you but imma go buy this one food before she embarasses me anymore than she has ,"

"Heyyy!!! " she shouted playfully hitting his head from the safety of his back .

"I love you too babe , " he said kissing the air .

She rolled her eyes " si papi lo que sea , get to getting " (Translation yes daddy whatever get to getting ) she mouthed a loud byeee to me and Tjay as they disappeared into the groups of people .

Tjay and i sat in silence,  i wasn't really in a talking mood to be honest until he spoke up . "That couple was actually really cute ,"

I just nod in response and he says " ive had my fair share of hoes , if i had a good solid girl by my side i'd never let her go , id love her till the day i die cause i know those good girls hard to find ,"

"Nah the problem is you popular guys only attract hoes cause girls like us see y'all as players, " i scoff.

"So you tryna say you a good girl huh ?" he smirked at me . "How's about i make you mine , maybe take you out to eat , rub ya feet ?"

"Your funny , and incase you were serious I'm not interested sorry ," i laugh .

"Nah shorty you ain't gotta reject me  , im not tryna be your nigga ," he winked at me .

"Your not slick Tione-Jay ," i eye him .

"You know ," he picks up a fry and puts it in his mouth " no-one actually ever calls me by my goverment name so the fact that I'm even letting you do it should me something to you ,"

"Nigga its just a name , ease up wont you ?" I laugh stealing a fry off his plate even though i said i wasn't hungry "as long as you force me to hangout with you so you can make sure I'm safe "i said putting air quotes on the last part " then i'll call you whatever i want , but that 'shorty' shit has to stop , I'm not playing, "

He looked me dead in the eye and whispered "When the good girl thinks she's gangster ," He has a point lowkey i like to act tough on the outside but when im alone i do dumb shit like get raped .
What a pathetic life .

Tjay and i spend the rest of lunch in each others company except Tjays on a work call and im just scrolling through social media . I didn't realise that i actually enjoy his company way more than i think i do .