Chapter 20

"Excuse me what do you mean you wanna stay the night ," i say actually shocked that he asked

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Excuse me what do you mean you wanna stay the night ," i say actually shocked that he asked

"I mean i wanna stay the night shaw ," he said pointing out the obvious he went on when he realized i wasnt playing " i mean in New York i had my momz and here ion got nothing but big hotel rooms with nobody to share them with and i get lonely sometimes ,"

"I only have one bed T," i rolled my eyes .

"Come closer lemme tell you sumn ," i dont know what hes up to but i go closer regardless . "Were already on it just close your eyes and ill hug you till you fall asleep ,"
He doesnt know how bad i want to but im not the type of girl who acts excited about things .
It usually takes me about thirty minutes to fall asleep because of overthinking , you dont know how bad i wanna just let that go and have someone tell me im okay for once .

"You look like your contemplating this shordy , is it your parents would the say sumn," homie normal parents would mind the fuck is he even asking ...but they arent normal they wldnt even notice if i was gone for three days .
I barely even talk to them .
I make my own dinner do my own laundry and shit so were just three strangers sharing a house .

"Okay , say i do let you stay the night then what ? Your bags and stuff for the trip ? Whos finna drop us off? "
I ask as many logical questions as i can . 

"Shaw why you buggin come closer  ," he said yawning and pulling   me closer to him . So close that we were a nose distance away .
For the first time i noticed his brown eyes and how they shine , he smiled at me and for once i had no words no comebacks no objections i was just in shock that one person can make me feel this way .

Hes been doing all the talking because of my recent loss of voice " Shordy ? Turn around and go to sleep we have a five hour journey tomorrow okay ?"

Before you gasp and shit my owm response shocks me " I love you Tjay"

Its getting pretty late and we both need to sleep cause i wanna talk to Shaw for hours on the plane tomorrow

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Its getting pretty late and we both need to sleep cause i wanna talk to Shaw for hours on the plane tomorrow. 
Just as i think shes about to give in and go to sleep she smiles the most beautiful smile ive ever seen .
" i love you Tjay ,"

When she said that i felt my heart do tricks and jumps in ma chest . How are three words finna fuck with me like that ?
I know she over Jax or Wax whatever his name was cause shes happier now . She know her worth and im so proud of ha cause she deserves better .
I dont know how she love me though she could mean she love me as " her Tjay " as she calls it .

But now that you think of it she refused to be my bestfriend which would have put us in the friendzone
That may mean she's leaving the window open .

She starts blushimg and turns around then turns back to face me
" ummm T i dont like to face that side i can i ummm lay om your chest instead ," she asks .

"Yea sure just lemme take my shirt off real quick ," i replied my voice comming out deper than intended  and her face was drained of all its colour and replaced by a prominent blush .
I took my shirt off and she hesistantly put her head on my chest and eased into it more when she got comfortable .
I moved my hand onto her waist and pulled her really close , so close i could feel the warmth of her body .

"Shaw ? I love you too , now go to bed and put all the overthinking away fro tonight im right here if you need me ," i say and take the further step of kissing her forehead .
She doesnt flinch ,she doesnt move she just smiles in her persuit to fall asleep .

I love this shawty even if she just a friend i cant imagine life without ha .