Chapter 11

Ion gravitate to people this easy

Ion gravitate to people this easy . But this little shawty be different man . She'on even want me to call her that no more but it just comes so naturally. But i wouldnt mind giving her my last name if you know what im saying .
I mean shes aight , is what im finna tell her incase she tells homeboy that
Im tryna get with her or something .

She mad fine though , and she been avoiding me at school but she also mad ignorant , he did her so wrong
and shes still here defending his ass , i should put him in the ICU just for that .

I mean dont get me wrong , i know i dont even know this broad ,
and im not even in the right mindset to even be with someone you know ?
But she look like she used to being
alone and shit , so i just wanna be there for her even if she doesn't want me to .

I know shes not finna give me a number but i still have her instagram handle ... id be pushing my luck if i even ask for an addy cause ...

"Ummm Tjay you zoned out ," my manager says on the phone .

"How long was i out for shorty ?"
Checking her imaginery watch

"about 2 minutes " she replied with the prettiest fake smile ive ever seen .

"What ?" My manager asked .

"Oh shit im sorry i was talking to my girl , shit no i mean a girl my bad," i stutter .

"Oh well just call me back when you're done ," he says hanging up .

"You just call me your girl ?" May asks .

"Babygirl dont trip , you know i did that on accident ,"

Im not the type of person who takes to people all that easy so i guess hell have to work if he wants to be friends

hell have to work if he wants to be friends .
As if almost on cue Ajax shows up with his hands in his pockets .
"Im sorry babe , i should have said that from the start "

" isnt that suprising ? " Tjay whispered for only me to hear , he sounded genuinely annoyed though .
Tjay and Jax exchanged a very awkward look before Tjay started getting mad ."
"Is that your broad ? Nah she not . Cause if you leave ill be hoping in your spot ," i glared at him so hard that he stopped right there and there was silence for a good minute .

Looking at Ajax disgust washes over my features . My breathing begins to hitch . Oh my gosh im about to have an anxiety attack , i just sit there bouncing my keg from side to side .

I can't do this here , not now . I muster up the courage to tell Ajax to leave but it winds up coming out as a whisper "please just go "

"Listen asshole , i can get your ass jailed for the shit you pulled , so if you know what's good for you ," Tjay raises his voice stepping towards Ajax .

"Fine , but May , just remember i was the best you ever had ," he huffs and i find this funny .

"You were the first i ever had ," i said
I mean i dont necessarily mind losing Ajax i  wish id brought my car though cause i just wanna go home right now .

"Ummmmm shaw ? you dont look to hot ," he says coming to sit next to me .

"Ouch ," i sigh .

"Shut your ass up you know what i mean ," he puts his hand on my shaking leg to try to calm me down .

"Please just take me home ," i pout .

"Bet just give me an addy ," he laughs .

"Mmm no just take me to your crib, "

"Whatever you say shorty ," he laughs getting up and pulling me with him .