Chapter 56

Mays 19 weeks pregnant now and we're going to to do a gender reveal party

Mays 19 weeks pregnant now and we're going to to do a gender reveal party . Weve been shopping for the baby but just gender neutral things . We have to setup the nursey and all that shit and everyones been tryna buy gifts and they wanna know how to shop appropriately.

May hasnt been doing school lately and shes going to finish off when the babys here . I told her she'on need to work cause i got her and i got our baby .

She eats alot these days . Like pregnancy is her excuse to eat as much as she wants .

We're having the gender reveal later today . We only inviting the gang and my family cause its kind of a private thing .

I hired a couple smoke machines . So whats going to happen is they going to smoke blue for a boy and pink for a girl right after we cut the cake to reveal the gender .
I never done one of these before so im pretty hyped , like my baby mama growing a whole ass human that we finna raise together. 
Damn i wanna give this baby the world .

We finna do it at the park so we can just chill after .
When im one hundred percent sure that everythings set up i go get May . I mean shes carrying  a whole fucking person ,im really not gonna have her doing any work .

We head to the park together and she starts crying when she see the decor . Pregnancy hormones .

"Baby this is so beautiful ," she smiles pointing to the blue and pink balloons hanging from the tree branches ." Damn even got me a throne ," she beams.

"Cause your dumbass is my queen ," i laugh and she mugs me . I take pictures of her sitting in the throne and then ask one of the guys setting up to take one of us together.  I instantly put that shit on my lockscreen .

My momma and siblings arrive shortly after.  Gloria runs up to us first .
"Woooooooow Tjay , your having a real life baby ,and its starting to show" she squeals touching May's tummy "Does it hurt May ?"

"No , it just makes me hungry all the time ," she giggles .
Soon momma and Ba'kari come over too .

"Damn Tjay , so you finna be a daddy ," Ba'kari smirks and i nod "cool cool , but that dont mean i cant scoop your shorty , show her my lifestyle and let her see how she like it ," he laughs .

"Ba'kari get outta here with that nonsense ," May laughs resting her hand on her lil belly . She does it alot now . I read that its the mothers way of tryna protect her baby .

"Baby look at you , you having a baby ," momma smiles at May placing her hand on her tummy after getting permission from May .

"Im so happy that im having this baby with your son for real ," May smiles back .

"My nigga having a fucking baby !!!" Polo yells coming over with the rest of the gang behind him .

"Boy you better wash your mouth out with soap , cussing around my babies and grand baby ," momma laughs giving Polo a hug .

"See bitch i told you you was finna pop soon ,finna be an aunty real soon ," Toya laughs "and Tjay , you got my respect for actually staying with a girl ,"

"I turned a hood nigga soft ," May says doing a hair flip and we all laugh .

"Congrats y'all ," Jasmine says annoyed ," May and i both hear it but choose to ignore it. What is she even doing here ?

We all sit at the tables and just enjoy the day until its time to cut the cake .

"Can i cut it ?" Bubba asks getting the knife .

"How you finna cut it if you aint having no baby ?" Mike hits him upside the head .

We all laugh and i help May up so we can cut the cake .
"3 , 2 , 1 ," we say simultaneously cutting the cake . Its blue , damn its a mini me .
"Its a boyyyyy!!!!!!! " we all scream and the smoke machines go off .

I get out my phone and take a video posting it on the gram .
"Damn Tjay you was right ," May laughs hugging me "whatever they put to make that smoke blue is all over my white dress ."

"Ill buy your ass a new dress baby mama ," i say pecking her cheek "i cant believe this all happening ,"

"Neither can I ," a very familiar voice chuckles . Why is this nigga here . Fuck .

"Travaughn the fuck you want nigga?" I shout annoyed

"Lower your tone my nigga , i was just passing by when i saw y'all, " he laughs.

"Well bye nigga , we tryna have a baby shower ," i bark .

"Oh damn Merrit you having a kid ? Might just kill you and let your baby mama raise the kid alone ,"

Damn shit bout to go down

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/n

Yall therez drama finna happen
Tryna fimisn this book today 😭