Chapter 52

We finally moved to New York just four days ago

We finally moved to New York just four days ago . Tjay was right , his way less busy now than before and his always planning these cute little dates .

Right now we're just finishing off our lunch . He took me out to eat at this cute coffee shop , but really im just tryna get ate out. 
Nah im joking , i play too much .

"Miranda ....?"

"Yes Tjay , you really like that name huh ?" I laugh

"Its beautiful,  just like you ," he smiles .

"You being awfully sweet , what do you want Tione ," i giggle .

"Well remember the last time we came to New York you promised you'd shoot the mood swings video with me and -" i interupt him .

"No , im not finna shoot this video pregnant , do you see how chubby i look?" I groan .

"Mama you always look beautiful,  stop fronting ," he whines " plus one day we can show our babies the video ,"

"Boy are you crazy ? You wanna show our babies a video of me all over you while you sing ? " i laugh showing my dimple .

"Look baby , they let me pick the girl i wanted for the video , but if you'on do it then they're going to pick someone else , and those scenes are very intimate ," he smiles knowing damn well that his got me convinced. 

"Ugh your so manipulative , ill do your video ," i scoff .

"We have to go shopping for some outfits later today though , you wanna go with Gucci or -" i cut him off .

"Boy you already know i love gucci , you dont even have to ask ," i laugh causing him to chuckle .

We sit and enjoy the rest of our meal before its time to go .

May and i finish up at the restaurant and we'rr currently in the gucci store

May and i finish up at the restaurant and we'rr currently in the gucci store .
This shordy always been indecisive. 

"Shaw we been in this bitch for an hour and a half and you only picked one outfit, "

"Sorry babe , but by now you should know that shopping is a process by now ," she giggles .

"At this rate we finna get home by six  and ion cook that late ," he groans .

"Who said you had to cook ," she laughs picking up a very lacy piece of lingerie . Damn that looks sexy as fuck . The things i'd to her if she wasn't pregnant. 

"Your ass is pregnant,  you think imma let you cook for yourself ," i laugh touching her tummy .

"Im not at that stage yet baby , i can still do shit for myself ," she laughs .

"Well just get Chick-fil-a , but you needa hurry up regardless . "

We shop for forty five minutes more and then leave .
We get our food and go back home .
By the time we get back May seems tired and she says all she wants to do is take a shower .

She opens the hot water and lets it steam up while she puts away the stuff that we bought today .

"Imma head in the shower now ," she says taking of her clothes and going into the bathroom .
Damn she got a nigga horny .

I follow behind her and shes already in the shower .
"Baby ? Did you need something ," she pokes her head out the shower curtain

I hear Tjays clothes dropping onto the floor and soon after his in the shower with me

I hear Tjays clothes dropping onto the floor and soon after his in the shower with me .
His twist start dripping water on my face as he looks down at me .

He grips my waist and starts to kiss my neck before passionately kissing my lips .
I dont hesitate to kiss back .
Tjay deepens the kiss picking me up and holding me up with his hands under my thighs .

Damn his really hard right now . I bet this boy really misses sex .

"Im tryna give you another baby right now shaw ," he moans into the kiss .

"You heard what the doctor said , i sigh as he kisses on my neck , " but imma get you straight" i smirk signaling for him to put me down .

I squat and take his length in my mouth causing him to moan immediately.  I suck on it leaving a whole lot of my saliva on it .
He moans even louder , i can tell his tryna hold it in .

I take it out and start to lick on his sensitive vein , i put it back in and start deep throating him . He lets out the sexiest moan pulling my hair and making me moan onto him . Damn .

"Damn baby , im finna nut ," he moans . I move my tongue around on it and start moving it up and down in my mouth .

He moans really loudly and releases into my mouth and i swallow getting up .
"You give some great ass head ," he pants kissing my forehead and i laugh getting out to brush my teeth .

He starts to shower and i go back in to join him and wash myself up .
"I knew your ass was horny from when i showed you my lingerie in the store and you zoned out ," i laugh .

"You watch me way too much shaw ," he chuckles splashing water on my face .

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/n

Hey guys . So if you saw the past chapters just ignore that .
I didnt like how it ended so abruptly 😭😭

Byeee potatoes 🥔😋