Chapter 24

"Watchu mean you wanna sit with me shaw ?" This nigga doesnt know when to cool it with the questions

"Watchu mean you wanna sit with me shaw ?" This nigga doesnt know when to cool it with the questions .

"Ugggh Tjay , i just wanna talk to you , Polos nice but its kinda awkward up here , " i sighed .

"You n ya cute lil shy ass need to  man up , thats my homie ," he chuckled .

" yo is everything aight guys ?" Polo interjected bursting out into laughter making Tjay join in .

"Everythings straight Polo , she just fronting cause she finna be the only female on this trip ," tjay laughed .

"Im going to what ?! ," i yelled in shock

"Tjay stop playing with her , Bubbas girlfriend is finna be there too and a whole bunch of females , oh and ya friend Kimberly too ," Polo smiled

"Uh uh Polo you aint finna do that , who invited that bitch i told you they got beef ," Tjay said annoyed this time .

"You ain never told me that , how was i supposed to guess Tjay ," Polo said disappointed which only made Tjay angrier . He was about to say something but i stopped him .

"Umm Polo dont feel bad though , ill be on my best behaviour with her , " i reassured to ease the tension in the car .
But question is , is she finna be on her best behaviour ?
Look i dont fight hoes , i just dont , so unless she pushes me way over my limit then im not laying hands on her .

We carried on the drive to the airport and we were there shortly , when we got there i only saw one girl . She looked foreign but very pretty .
"Wheres the kim bitch " i mutteted under my breath and only Tjay heard me .

"Shaw you didnt have to say you were cool with this if you arent , im sure everyone would understand ," Tjay said semi worried . 
I looked at him and sighed with a slight smile spread across my features "T i promise im good , but if she tries anything we finna beat a bitch right ? " I finished with a laugh .

He chuckled in response " whatever you say shaw , but that beating ? You finna do alone , i wasnt raised to lay  hands on any female , no matter how much she bugging , but i'll be cheering for you  from the onset and throughout , " he said gesturing for me to hold his hand which i did . Sending instant butterflies to my tummy .

I feel a spark everytime she hold my hand

I feel a spark everytime she hold my hand . Its like im left speechless and have nothing to say .

"Tjay whatchu thinking about so hard ," she laughed still holding my hand .

"Would you call me crazy if i said you ? " i answered her question getting lost in her beautiful eyes .

"I wouldnt call you crazy baby , id call you a coward cause you cant say it to my face ," she laughed lightly not breaking eye contact .

"Im not a cowa- no hold up you just call me baby ?" I asked with amusement lingering in my voice .

"Boy I - dont get used to it ," she pulled her hand away from me crossing her arms and laughing when she thought i couldnt hear her

"Yea laugh it up shaw  , go shordy , go shordy,  go shordy ," i burst out laughing just to annoy ha ass .
She simply jusy rolled her eyes and started talking to Polo about where we should take our bags .

Poor Polo though , i cant believe i ignored him the whole ride because of this sexy ass female . I mentally face palm myself , i mean what happened to bros before ho....
Oh wait thats what happened , she not a hoe , bro code about to be fucked up . I still cant help but laugh at the thought while May shoots me a dirty look thinking im still laughing at her .

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/n

Heyyy people !!!
Heres your update 🥺💙
I read something today that ... you know what 😂ill just sneak it into the mext chapter then tell you what it is .

Me whos not even from Anerica 💅idk where im getting my facts (google lol)

But anyway i have exams so im finna go attempt to study and probably end up back here 🙃

But byeee potatoes 🥔😋