Chapter 59

When i leave the hospital i feel like someones following me

When i leave the hospital i feel like someones following me .
Its a weird feeling but ive been feeling this the past few days . I feel like something bad is finna happen .

Ive been feeling this all week , i thought it had something to do with May but since shes better it must be something else .
I brush it off but i still make sure to
check several times to see if theres anyone there and even use back roads to try shake the feeling . I know my intuition is never wrong but this is just me being paranoid .

I get to the house and take all my letters and shit and leave them on our bed . Ill deal with that when i get back .
I get all May's things and head downstairs and once again the feeling comes back .
I start to hear rattling in the bushes so i put everything in my car and go back and check what it was .

Tjay heads to the backyard certain that he had seen something in the bushes

Tjay heads to the backyard certain that he had seen something in the bushes.  Sure enough he had .
Travaughn jumped out with a choppa . He clearly looked high .

"Woah Travaughn put the gun down , you shot my wife was that not enough for you ?" Tjay called May his wife , too bad she wasn't there to hear it .

"I told you it was always about you nigga , i just want your ass dead , you said youd rather it be you instead of her right ?" .

"How dyu know that shit ?" Tjay asks shocked .

"Ive been watching you nigga , waiting to catch you lacking and take ya pathetic life ,your girls better , now you can go knowimg shes aight ," he laughed

Truthfully Tjay had been feeling like his time on earth was almost up . Thats why he prepared all those letters and his will , because he could just feel something would happen. 
He tried to shake the feeling at first but he realised that maybe this was the price to pay for Mays health.

"Really Travaughn you call yourself a man ? First Smelly then my baby mama ? Ive had enough of you ," Tjay says pulling out a gun "like you said always keep a strap on you ,"

"You bragging bout your pistol but i aint never seen you blow that , we both know how that treesh ass baby mama of yours would feel if you shot me " Travaughn laughs .

"POW! POW! POW!" The sound of gunshots can be heard as Tjay shoots twice in the air and once at Travaughns foot causing him to fall back .

"On my life , you ever talk on my girl again one of us finna die ,"

"Thats finna be you , and when your gone imma keep ya hoe ,"

"POW!" Tjay fires at Travaughns other foot .

"Grow some balls you worthless ass nigga ," Tjay scoffs turning around to go to his car .
He gets in and starts his car about to leave for the hospital . Tjay checks his mirros and sees Travaughn in the rearview and considers going back to help him but before he can ,

"Grrrrrrr POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! " One of Travaughns boys shoot up Tjays car putting three in his head , while the other tends to Travaughn and puts him in a black van .

"Damn imma miss my wife and kid ," Tjay says coughing up blood accepting defeating. He closes his eyes and takes his last breath.

As the nurse checked my blood pressure i heard a ringing in my ear and I felt my breathing stop for a good 

As the nurse checked my blood pressure i heard a ringing in my ear and I felt my breathing stop for a good  .
Am i dying ?

No cant be cause i feel my breathing pick up again .
No something isn't right . This isn't a panick attack this is something I've never felt before .
I need to talk to Tione i know something isn't right .

I dont know why my brain is on panick mode . But i know Tione in and out and i know when his not okay

I try to get out my phone but the murses stop me , they tell me they have to finish conducting all the tests  but that just makes me cry , i just need to hear hes voice and know that his okay and then i can calm down .
I tell the nurses this and they let me call him .

I call him twelve times but he doesn't answer .
By now my blood pressure is through the fucking roof .

"Mrs Merrit , we need you to calm down this isnt good for the baby ,"

"No , i -i-i felt something , no somethings wrong , something happened , i need to call Polo ," i cry my fucking lungs off . I can barely even make proper sentences .
He was here just a minute ago why do i feel like this ? What the fuck is going on ?

Polo answers after the second ring .

"Polooooo," i cry into the phone not even giving him time to answer "I NEED YOU TO GO TO MY HOUSE AND CHECK IF TJAY'S THERE , hes been gone too long and im getting worried ," i stop and cry some more

"Im really close to yall crib May , i dont know whats going on but dont cry ill call you when i get there ," i hang up .

Ten minutes later he calls me and i answered instantly. i already feel empty by now , theres no way everythings okay .

"H-hello ?" I say sniffling .

"May , Tjay's been shot ,"

"Bring him to the hospital Polo , please bring my baby to me ," i cry very loud .

"Ma'am calm down ," a nurse says and i ignore her going back to the phone call .

"May , i can't do that , hes been shot in the head whatvlooks like more than three times , im calling the police,  it looks like he died around 40 minutes ago , im sorry ," he sighs starting to cry aswell .
Forty minutes? Thats when i felt whatever that was that i felt . I felt Tjay's death .
Damnit Tione you really were my soulmate and i can't even tell you .

I felt you take your last breath cause it felt like i was taking mine .
I felt your heartbeat increase cause mine did too .
I felt how alone you were cause i was too , you weren't alone i felt it all .
Tione Jayden Merrit , i felt you die , and there was nothing i could do to help .

Who wouldve known that the last conversation we had at the hospital was the last one wed ever have . I was finna be your wife .
If i didnt know you were my soulmate before i definitely do now .

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/n

Yall im sorry 🥺🥺i almost cried writing that . Ill see you in the next chapter

Byeee potatoes 🥔😋

P.s dont hate me ❤