Chapter 5

After the whole Library situation Ajax and i just finish and go to the rest of our classes for the day

After the whole Library situation Ajax and i just finish and go to the rest of our classes for the day . By now the day is over and Ajax has to stay after school for basketball practice.  I usually stay and watch or more like he makes me but im really tired today and i really think i need to rest. 

On my way to my car Tjay stands infront of me and blocks my path . "Do you have time to talk now ," he sighs .

"Listen Tjay , ive had a really long day and im just trying to get back home so i can take a nap ,"

"Yeah you've clearly had a long day ," he says gesturing to my right arm thats currently covered by my hoodie . Thats makes me feel somewhat uncomfortable but i dont let it show regardless .

"Why you so nosy man ?" I roll my eyes .

"Im not nosy , i just dont like to see innocent girls getting hurt ," he sighs .

"What gives you the impression that im so innocent,  whos to say i didn't deserve all the bruises , whos to say i didn't just lose a fight ?" I scoff .
He doesn't say anything,  he just reaches out his hand and wipes off the makeup on my left cheek to reveal another one of the bruises that i try so hard to conceal .

"Shordy you have to tell me whats going on so i can help you ," he sighs with concern lacing his eyes .

I almost tell him whats going on , i almsot let him in on my little secret , i almsot want him to help me out of this situation but i  then i remember the consequences that will come from that , i have enough bruises to hide as it is .
"Dont worry about it Tjay , it really is nothing, "

His about to say something again when Ajax comes over to to see whats happening.  I dont know why , his supposed to be practicing.

"Do we have a problem here ," Ajax says in a deep intimidating voice that makes me flinch , a voice that i know all to well , a voice a hear when theres noone else around , when its just him and I and hes about to show me why i shouldn't talk back .

"Ummm no everythings ......," i manage to get out before Ajax  interupts me .

"Shutup May i wasnt talking to you ," he growls clenching his fists .

"Aye hold on , you can't talk to a female like that the fuck ?" Tjay says getting a little mad .

"And who are you to tell me how to talk to my girlfriend ? " Ajax laughs sarcastically. 

"So you gave her the bruises didn't you , your a sorry excuse of a man for thinking you can just lay your hands on a female ," Tjay huffs .

"Look nigga whatever we do in our relationship you stay out of it ," Ajax sighs in frustration.

"Fuck did you just call me ? Not finna be disrespected by a white boy from the burbs ," Tjay took a step towards Ajax , he had every right though because its mad disrespectful for Ajax to be calling him a nigga when his a white boy and so i tell him .

"Jaxie thats pretty disrespectful considering that your white , almost sounds like your being racist ," i say lowly.

"Miranda-May i told you a million times that as long as your with me we dont talk about this racial issues , and your dad is white so you will go by that race for as long as you are my girlfriend, " he says about to raise  his hand but then he seemingly remembers that we have company.

"You must be really sick man ," Tjay says backing away from Ajax as if about to walk away " Shorty lemme give you a ride home ,"

I consider it but then look at Ajax who simply isn't having that . "Umm no thank you Tjay ," i say looking down avoiding the two pairs of eyes that were currently on me , a pair of concern and a pair brimming with hostility im sure you can guess whos are whos here .

Tjay nutters something that i can't hear and then turns around heading to his car which is suprisingly a Bentley,  isnt this nigga only 18 ?

I look up at Ajax whos clearly pissed and i really hope he doesn't invite me over to his house cause i know exactly what he wants to do .

"Come over tonight, " he whispers in my ear and walks away .

Damn