Chapter 33

I start to moan feeling her on me

I start to moan feeling her on me . She the wettest ive ever had . Cardi dont got Wap this good .

"B-baby i think im about to cum ."She whined .

"Hold that shit shordy ," i groaned speeding up my strokes feeling my high coming. 

"Cum for daddy ," i whispered in her ear kissing down her neck and with that she let it out rolling her eyes back in pleasure .
"Shit shaw im finna nut ," i moaned .

"Im tryna be your baby mama ," she moaned as i released into her feeling pleasure and slipping myself out .

I layed beside her in the bed as we both panted heavily .
"So much for that shower ," i chuckled  pulling her closer to me

"Boy we finna have to change these sheets ," she laughed snuggling into my chest .

"Well now you have to shower with me ," i kissed her forehead as she got up and fell immediately.

"Damn Tjay how deep did you go ," she whined as i helped her get up . Looking at her body and the bruises on her thighs and all the hickeys i laughed to myself .
For a virgin she took that quite well .

"You finna be walking funny for the year shaw ," i said laughing at her trying to balance herself .

My phone started to ring . It was none other than Bubba .
"What ," i said still slightly out of breath .

"Y'all still coming over for dinner? And why you sound like u just ran or sumn ," he asked
Oh shit i almost forgot about that .

"Umm yea we'll he there by seven ," i say hearing May call me from the shower .

After the shower we both start getting ready to go to Polo's house that he rented for the trip .

I mean i coulda rented one too but  tryna spoil my shordy .

We both dressed pretty casual . But damn she still looked so good . In her itty bitty crop top and jeans .

We both finished off and left the hotel and headed over to Polo's

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/n

This chalters short cause it was jist a continuation of the last one

So guys im so bad at writing smut lol . I got help from MoonshinePumpkin
So credits to her .
Then for some i just used what i basically see in other books .
If u were skill skipping its safe to read .

But ladies , how u finna let him hit without a rubber like 😭yall asking for trouble . How yall even letting him hit at all lol .

SAY NO TO PEER PRESSURE !
May and Tjay are an exception .
They on some Romeo and Julliet type shit .

But anyway , byeee potatoes 🥔😋