Side Story 12

Ling's eyes widened as he saw Ray's collapsed before, the blood even splashed on him. 'Someone was …… Killed" 

Everything went slow for a moment as he processed the thought,  "Ray! Raymond.  Please no!" 

A woman stooped down adjusting pressure on the bullet wound. "Ray, hold on! Somebody call 911/119!" 

She panicked as his body went into hypovolemic shock, she took out her phone and cloth to put pressure on the wound. She passed her phone to Ling.

"Please call the 911/119" she pleaded as she put pressure on the would 

Ling was terrified he took the phone but he was terrified when dialling the number, but as soon as he did. Luther pushed his head against the glass, Ling groaned in pain as he slid down the glass he then kicked Luther at the ankle who in turn groaned out loud and stumbled back. 

Luckily the police with an emergency ambulance came, they came in and apprehend Luther who was struggling like crazy. They took up Ray and tried giving oxygen as they tried to quickly and carefully remove the bullet wound, but his heart rate was picking up with weak strength and his hands trembled and put something into her hand. 

It was a small bloody box, he looked away as a tear fell from his eye. Slowly his breathing became slower and slower before ultimately stopping.

"Ray! Ray! Raymond, you have your family at home waiting for you, you can't, you can't die now!" 

She cried miserable when the doctors excused her from the body as they tried the defibrillator. But when they tried the first two times and now the third it didn't work. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taylor was at home feeling very uneasy, he was sitting on the sofa looking at Railey. Who was drawing, it was messy and nothing can be made out except messy lines but what's to be expected from an almost 3 year old.

"Mama papa" she said while drawing 

"That's papa?" 

"Papa and mama" 

She said Taylor smiled then stooped down and patted her delicate head, he was gonna pick her up but then his phone rang he looked over and picked it up. 

"Hello" 

".........." 

Taylor's hand relaxed and the phone dropped to the ground his knees felt soft as he melted down, he immediately grabbed Riley up and started to exit the house. He was panicking. It can't be true, it can't be true his husband couldn't possibly be………. dead.

Taylor jumped out his cold sweat in the middle of the night to see Ray perfectly fine embracing him while he was sleeping next to him, the tears that welled up Taylor's eyes couldn't be explained at how relieved he was that it was only just a frightening nightmare and his husband was fine.

"Ray! Ray! Ray!" He called in a panic 

"Yes! Yes! Where's the fire!" Ray jumped up in still half asleep state 

"Don't go out tomorrow" Taylor said with eyes well up with tears 

"Huh?" Ray looked at him, who was trembling, hugged him gently, cuddling him into his arms. "Tell me about it" 

"It was horrible you were caught in a crossfire and died, don't go out please" 

"But I have to go pick-" 

Taylor held onto him even tighter, "let he come here, don't go out" 

He sighed but listened though his sister will object greatly but he can wait until he calms down. He then laid down with Taylor in his arms for the time being, when suddenly heard the door being pulled there they were their two children. Jordan was wearing explosive dinosaur pajamas and Riley a pokemon pajama. 

The two sneaked over with Jordan lifting up his baby sister, "listen squidward better not cause any trouble or I'll drop you and run" 

At this moment Ray was not very proud of his son after getting on the bed Riley's small feet crawl over to Taylor, "mama!" 

Jordan crawled up himself and Ray sat up startling the poor boy, but then he took him into his arms and kissed him on the cheek. "You must protect your baby sibling my baby boy" 

"Yeah I know dad" he said, "and you must always protect mom" 

Ray chuckled and squeezed him a little tighter, he acts tough on the outside but us a real sweetie on the inside.