chapter 2

Editor: C_H_I_N_K_U

Liang Ling, now Parker, could only sigh in frustration. He was angry at Parker; why?

Because Liang Ling was jealous, he was an orphan with no one to call his own, and Parker had it all, but he wasted it.

This was exactly like the saying, 'those who want it can't get it; those who get it don't want it.'

"Mommy, please don't die. I will be good. I'm not hungry; anymore." The sweet milky voice cried.

Parker felt his heart hurt such an angel, being bullied by her wicked mother.

"Don't worry, Chelsie. Mommy is fine. Mommy will make dinner."

Parker patted her head gently as she sniffled, looking up at him.

"Mommy is fine?"

"Mommy is great. Now, let's get little angel something to eat."

Parker picked her up in his arms. He had no intention of divorcing Drake, but unlike the other Parker; he has for good reason, which isn't money but because he genuinely wants a family.

He went to the kitchen compartment. Thank God, this place was filled with healthy food that the original never used.

He took some fruits from the fridge to make a temporary fruit salad for the little angel.

"For me?"

"Yep, in the meantime, mommy will cook, okay?"

He smiled at her and she giggled. Her mommy has never been so nice to her; he would always treat her like air.

After placing Chelsie in front of the TV to watch cartoons while eating the fruit salad, Parker took some fresh ingredients.

A lot was on Parker's mind right now. Drake was probably searching hell and heaven for him, and he will most definitely be pissed and demand a divorce.

But he needed to convince him somehow. Seduction? Blackmail? No, all of those seemed wrong.

Parker was good at convincing people. He'll work with his talent while he's confronting Drake.

Parker strained off the spaghetti; put oil in the frying pan. As the oil heated, he placed the chicken breast. Then he minced the seasoning and the spaghetti.

As it fried, he went to the cobrand and took out powder seasoning and at a pinch of them. The mouth-watering smell spread through the room. Chelsie loved the mouth-watering scent.

"What's mommy's cooking?"

Chelsie got up and sneaked to watch her mommy, who focused on cooking.

Parker looked in the fridge, and disappointment spread all over his face.

"Licker licker and licker, where is the juice for children" Parker sighed.

He took out fruits, then washed them and sliced them. He blended them to make fruit juice for his little angel.

After making the juice, he shared some with her. He turned to see his cute angel.

There was drool down her chin, and her greedy eyes were showing. He chuckled at her cute behaviour.

"Dinner's ready." He said, smiling at her.

She blushed then went to the dining area. She climbed up on the seat then obediently waited.

'Such an obedient girl.'

He put the plate right in front of her, but she was too short, so he went for a cushion and heightened her up a bit.

"Thank you, mommy." She grinned.

"It's okay, baby girl." He kissed her forehead.

Chelsie really liked how nice her mommy was being. She tried her best to eat with the fork. After taking the first messy bite, her eyes sparkled.

"The food is yummy!" She exclaimed with pure joy.

He held his chest. So cute! He feels full just watching her~

"I'm glad you like it. I can cook for you more often."

"Yeah!" She said happily

Parker didn't want a divorce, 'cause if he did, he would never see this angel. He can't possibly live with that!

Soon his phone started ringing. He wondered who called him; it was the annoying bastard. Sighing, he answered it.

"You better bring my daughter home, or I'll have you arrested."

The voice was scary, and he could feel the anger radiating through his phone. It was like the caller was ready for murder.

"I will." Parker said obediently, scared to half death.

The phone hung up, and Parker put it down