chapter 87

Claude was holding James by the collar and punching him over and over again. The old man was crazy strong and wasn't holding back on his punches.

The doctors and Male nurses come and break the apart claude was wrestling with him to be free, James noise lips and whole faces was already busted up from the brawl he just had. 

"Dad" Sharon said holding the back of his head that was bleeding, "calm down" he huffed 

Sharon knows their dad this man was crazy strong and there was no way James could beat him in his deranged state.

"That fucker! You heard what he said about your own younger sister?! Sharon you can't be soft on fuckers like this." 

James in his bloody state didn't care, why was he getting blamed. "It's true, your daughter isn't as nice as you portray to be… *huff*huff* when she wakes up asked" 

"Sir we need to get you treated" the nurse said 

"What the fuck are you insinuating bastard?! Cheated on my daughter, drove her to suicide" 

"Your daughter drove herself to suicide!! I- fuck yo-" 

Claude stretched his foot and kicked him so hard he hit the back of his head and passed out. Panic spread inside the room as they brought a bed to strap Claude to the bed. It was a heavy fight but they managed, they took James and Sharon to treat their wounds they received.

Sharon looked at Angela who was fiddling with her fingers in a panic.

"You didn't tell dad what Clarice did" he looked at Angela 

"You know Claude Sharon, he is livid. He'd probably slapped her or worse!" She said in her own defence "he hates cheaters, look at what he did to James!" 

"As far as he knows his daughter tried to kill herself because her husband cheated on her" Sharon said coldly 

"Which is true!! He was cheating!! Clarice even told me his name is…. Liang? Ling? Right! Liang ling" 

Louis and Sharon looked at each other confused. Could it be a coincidence? Soon Parker Drake and Chelsie  arrive and visit Clarice's room. Her unconscious body was lying on the bed with an IV bag stuck to her veins keeping her hydrated, and another one to keep a healthy blood flow. They looked at her face to see the sleep Apnea machine attached her nose. 

Her chest was moving slowly up and down while unconscious.

"Mommy is aunty sleeping?" Chelsie asked 

She remembered having similar experiences as Clarice so she turned to Drake, "daddy is aunty sick? Chelsie had strange bags as well" 

Parker rubbed his round tummy sadly, right Chelsie was here before experiencing things a child should never have experienced before.

"Ange-" 

Parker was cut short when Sharon, Louis and Angela entered. Parker was shocked when he saw Sharon's injured head.

"What happened?!" He quickly went over checking his head 

Sharon gently hold his hand and smiled, "just a minor injury, I'll be fine" 

"I can see where he gets all that energy from, that old man is strong as a fucking bear!" Louis cuss annoyed 

"LOUIS!" Angela yelled angrily 

Louis then notice Chelsie and covered mouth, "I'm sorry" 

Chelsie tilted her head, "flocking? Since when do bears flock?" She asked 

Louis gave an awkward chuckle, when Angela looked over to Clarice then held her hand that was now cold. She cried as she sat beside her daughter. 

"My baby girl it's been hard hasn't it" she cried 

Parker looked at Louis.

"Where is the baby?" He asked curiously 

"He's in an incubator, right now the possibility of that child surviving is low. Even if he does there'll be permanent health issues and slow growth. It's so bad right now the baby is fighting for his life." Sharon explains 

Parker was feeling weak kneed, Louis and Sharon caught him in time  before he could fall. Drake put chelsie down. He helped Parker to sit down for a moment. 

Parker rubbed his belly protectively, he knows he won't do anything like that but he can't help but feel a sense of fear. His going to give birth in a couple of months after all. 

Drake touched parker's hand and intertwine to reassure him, he smiled refreshed by his support.

A while later there was another gathering, they walked outside to look at the commotion. 

*¡Slapped!*

"You dared put your hands on my fucking son!" Jane said fiercely 

Hutson glared at Claude who held his face he was about to yell but she threw the papers right in his face and it scattered everywhere.

"Prepare your fucked up family Brown, we're going to court" Hutson said fixing his suit 

.
.
.
.

Ling was just finishing serving the customer, when someone walked up to him held his hand then slide his hand around his waist and slip him back. 

He smiled chivalrously towards Ling who was confused.

"Eh?" 

"Pa-Ling my love…. will you marry me?" 

"Eh?" 

(A/n: bet no one remembers this guy hahaha)

Daddy's little Angel [Complete]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें