chapter 80

Warning: NSFW!!! Smut ahead!!

Louis gently opened his tired eyes, he looked over to where Sharon was sleeping next to him. Louis smiled feeling mischievous he slowly slithered off the bed. 

He went to get a feather and a hand mirror, then sneaked back on to the bed. He used the feather to tickle his nose, Sharon rubbed it. Louis tickled it Sharon tried to brush it away but Louis dragged it back quickly holding his laughter while keeping the mirror directly over his face.

Louis rubbed it over his nose, he tried to catch but Louis was quick, the half asleep Sharon muttered incoherently in his sleeping state, he slightly turned his face away. That didn't stop Louis and he shoved up closer gently then tickled his nose, finally getting annoyed Sharon shot his eyes open but almost got a heart attack when someone popped directly over his face he slapped the mirror away as fast as he could. "Oh fuck!" 

Louis soon rolled over on the bed laughing.

"Oh my God Sharon! I don't think your that ugly to almost give yourself a heart attack, hahahaha" 

Sharon looked at Louis who was enjoying his hysteria, why is he happy living with such a childish person. 

(A/n: cause there the fun type of people to be with. And Louis is….. Louis) 

Sharon then dragged him by his ankle startling him, he moved over top of him with his face inches away from Louis'.

"You find it funny eh?" He said in a low husky voice 

Louis blushed, Sharon was shirtless and he was pressed on top of Louis. He could feel his body against his skin.

"Well it is very funny," he said timidly. "Especially you freaked out at your own reflection" Louis said solemnly

Sharon eased back up bending at the knee towering Louis, he smiled. "Hahaha" he laughed stooping back down to Louis, "you've had your fun. Can I have mine?" He said 

Sharon then stress seductively with pouty lips, "but I'm tired" he winked at him 

Sharon lowered himself putting his forehead on Louis, "okay then, shall I-" 

Louis used his hand to cover his mouth, "Geesh your such mood killer! No more talking. Can't you tell when I'm seducing by now" Louis complained

Sharon smiled and kissed him holding and squeezing his thighs, gently kissed around neck. Louis squeezed his shoulders and a moan escaped his mouth.

Sharon let's out small groans and he thrust deeper. Louis gently moans wrapping his legs around his hips. As Sharon thrust deeper.

And deeper he sink his nails into sharon, not willing to let go then kissed him deeply. He felt his stomach warmed with Sharon's presence. 

Sharon will never know how much he mean to Louis, it was a promise he made himself.

(A/n: this was supposed to be pg 13 but I'm in the mood to write mild smut plus school is driving crazy on the first day 😭😭 I'm gonna try and finish this book before next week since I really won't be available)

Taylor was sitting on top of Ray as he held his hips, Taylor covered his mouth as he moved his hips while his body quivered in pleasure. Ray looked at his body gently from up to down, hissing in pleasure. 

It was early in the morning so none of the kids where awake to disturb them and in a couple more hours, his has work that he'll soon cancel and call in sick.

Ray traced his hand over his body and trace it down teasing Taylor. "Mmh!" 

"Do you want to switch now?" 

He slowly nods gently when Ray thrust and a loud moan escaped his mouth, it was loud enough to wake the neighborhood. He turned him to doggy style making the back of Taylor neck flushed. 

"Y-you want it this way?!" He asked surprised 

"You don't?" 

"It's….. not that… Well you said you don't like it this way because you don't get to say my face" Taylor flustered then buried his face in the pillow feeling embarrassed.

I was stupid, he actually like what Ray said. 

"Hmp, hehehe even after all these years…. your still so cute and sexy when your embarrassed hehe" Ray hardens even more.

"It's not- ah! Mmm~" 

He held his hips then went over him then slightly turned his upper part looking in his face. 

(A/n: curse me what have I done! But everything was going serious so I gave some smut many probably won't like it since it was fluff)