chapter 38

Taylor came outside the room, it's been so long since he stepped out. He missed his babies so much that gave up he can't keep it up anymore his been away from them too long.

Taylor walked in the kitchen the dishes were washed and the kitchen were cleaned, it wasn't perfect but it was clean. Taylor walked out there and entered the hall there weren't many toys in the way and few other things have changed, Taylor's mood was lighter as he looked in the house the rooms may have not been that greatly done but they were cleaned.

The the clothes were washed and dried but they still need ironing and folding, he then went to the Jordan's room then smiled softly. Ray, Railey and him were all passed on the bed, Taylor sneaked over and slightly draws down Jordan's pajamas pants and looked at his underwear.

"Starfish Saturday, hmm" Taylor smiled in a whisper

Taylor sneaked back out the room feeling a bit happily, Taylor went back and went to the kitchen and started to cook.

Ray who was sleeping have wake up to look after Railey and make dinner, he got up slowly pulling out of the embrace of his son who was sucking his thumb.

As Ray entered the living room nearing the kitchen he smell something delicious he quickly entered and saw Taylor walking to put food on the dining table in the dining section. Ray didn't wait a second later to run and hug him even with the small baby in his arms.

"I'm sorry baby, never again I'll listen. Just don't leave me in the dark again I swear I'll help around the house or even better I'll hire a maid anything. I love you"

Taylor softens and patted Ray. He thought Ray was only giving him gift just to let him come back and started yelling at him he never thought this.

Taylor looked down when he heard Railey's whimpers then took her from Ray, he looked at her sadly.

"You've gotten so big"

"Boah, baba!"

The baby slap Taylor nose, soon Taylor began to tear up not because it hurts but because he missed his babies so much. Taylor soon began to shower Railey with kisses causing the baby to giggle then he noticed.

"Ah! A tooth"

It wasn't out completely it was barely visible but it caught him off guard.

"Yeah, our baby girl has a little tooth growing big now"

Taylor only could feel remorse at the time he lost, he gently but reluctantly put his baby in the high seat then turned to Ray with a stern expression.

"If you ever do that again, I won't shut you out next time I'll just leave divorce papers and run away" Taylor said turning to the kitchen.

Ray swallowed in fear at his threat then quickly hugged him from behind.

"Don't worry my darling, I won't as I've said I'll even hire a made"

"I don't like strangers searching my house" Taylor said.

"I so incase you rejected I made a few arrangements, so when ever I'm busy at work sometimes mom will come over. In the evening days I'll come and take care of the children and on weekends I'll clean and you always cook, Jordan hates my food I can never get him to eat" he said.

"Jordan hates a lot of things" Taylor chuckled

"I know, I don't even know who he got that from and that temper I'm angry but not that angry. Another thing we haven't discussed our date nights, I'll order vicky to come over" he said and kissed Taylor's chin still holding him in his embrace.

"Vicky his mature, but why would he do this?"

"Oh he needs the money to by a new figurine for his collection plus another copy of the mobie Dick or something like that, then again he always want money for safe keeping he said" Ray said

Taylor smiled softly as Ray kissed him.

"I'll have to resume work next week, so I'll start making the arrangements soon as possible"

Taylor sighed but he doesn't feel worried this time.

"I love you" Ray said sincerely

Taylor then smiled softly.

"I love you too"