chapter 51

Chelsie was playing with her doll in Deborah's room, through out this season's they called a holiday this demon in disguise as child kept annoying her through the holiday.

It was to the point where Deborah can't do anything, the she demon took her phone connected it to her watch and lock it. Deborah wanted to take the watch but then that would end her in a different set of trouble, this child was now with her 24/7.

She looked at chelsie who was on her bed playing as if it were own.

"Shouldn't you be with your mother?" She said sitting at the computer desk

"Mommy is cooking with grandma" chelsie said answered

"Why don't you go outside and play with Roy?" 

"It's too cold and Roy is playing games on grandpa's phone" chelsie answered

"And your dad?"

"Watching football with grandpa" 

It seems the little girl has an answer for everything, so she went back to her computer.

"Do you want to play dress up?" Chelsie asked

Deborah was gonna say no but she's pretty much bored so the least she could do is dress up a little girl, she rolled her eyes.

"Fine"

"Okay I'm gonna get my makeup kid and dressing suit case"

"You have a make up kit?" Deborah asked in disbelief

"Yep, I use it to dress bun bun and del del on special occasions and since it's Christmas eve soon" chelsie grinned.

"Your parents sure knows how to spoil you"

There was nothing this child didn't have, the father showered her with toys and the mother baby's her all day, this child probably knows no discipline.

"No, they don't spoil me" chelsie said

"Oh really?, I see otherwise you mother kisses and praise you if you simply drop a pin and your daddy buys you whatever you pleases isn't that spoiling you?" She asked.

Chelsie fidgets with her finger frowning.

"Daddy is just trying to make chel chel happy and mommy........  mommy is just trying not to be mean"

Deborah didn't understand.

"Why would your mother try not to be mean his your mother?"

Chelsie plays with her fingers.

"Mommy use to be very mean" chelsie frowns as she plays with her fingers but then smiled, "but mommy is nice now, he plays with chel chel all take makes delicious food watch cartoons and even tuck me in and when chel chel is having a nightmare I can sleep with mommy and daddy who gives chel chel lots of hugs and kisses you should do it too!" Chelsie declared.

"I used but now I'm grown"

Deborah and Roy as children use to sneak into Dennis and Royce's bedroom and sleep with them but when she learned of what went down she stop.

"Well even when big I'll still sleep with mommy and daddy!" Chelsie declares,

"Well you can say goodbye to younger siblings then" she said

"Hm?, what do you mean?"

Looking at chelsie who was tilting her head confused Deborah puffed then smiled and went forward and gently pinched her cheeks teasing.

"Mommy and daddy needs to be alone to make younger siblings so because you are disturbing them you won't get one" Deborah teases.

Chelsie then grasp dramatically as shocked cover her face, her shocked expression made Deborah chuckled it was kinda cute chelsie then hurried off the bed then ran out the room. Deborah can still hear the gently pitter patter of her tiny feet running.

Parker who was helping Dennis cook and prepared some Christmas pastries was suddenly caught off guard when he felt little chelsie's arms around his waist. He looked down.

"Chelsie mommy can't play now his cooking" parker said,

"Mommy! Is chel chel getting in the way of you giving chel chel a younger brother or sister?!" Chel chel asked.

Parker blushed what's with that out of the blew question, parker simply smiled.

"No"

Well she did barged in on their fun time from time to time but they weren't planning babies, seeing parker's guilty expression chelsie realized 'it's true?!'.

"Do you want a younger sibling angel?"

"Yes!"

Parker had no words really, ling said he held no attachments to his former life and he has already accepted the fact he can now "bare children". Maybe he should have a discussion with Drake?.