chapter 17

After what felt like the whole day of baking the two passed out in sofa tired and stuffed.

Taylor was just returning home after taking his oldest child Jordan from school he was honestly tired as hell but he couldn't rest since he had to cook and he didn't get to finish clean earlier. But matters where not easier as Jordan ran to go an pick out his toys in the process dropping his school bag on the floor.

"Really?" He was even too tired to scold the little boy on his misdeed.

Taylor just went along and put the sleeping Railey within her crib and proceeded to the kitchen to washed the dishes and started to cook, before the husband comes home to complain.

Time during cooking Railey woke up crying and he had to rush to tend her needs. Only to trip and fall over a toy Jordan left in the way. Taylor had bumped his already aching head across the doorway, he slowly got up taking the toy truck from out the doorways.

"Jordan! Urgh"

He went to tend Railey during his time tenderly trying to calm the baby down he smelled something burning in the process.

He immediately put Railey back down but it was so sudden that child started to cry again but he ran to the kitchen the see the pot foaming over he turned off the stove immediately. He had no time to rest as he went back to Railey this time officially calming the girl down, his struggle was not over as Jordan let's out a painful scream.

No chance for him to breath he rushed to him only to see the boy bumped his head after skateboarding in house which he told him not to do several times.

Now he has to tend to the child. Finally with Railey came and Jordan's bumped taken care of he cook start cook before the husband arrived.

"Taylor" a deep hoarse voice said

Taylor turned around slowly to face his husband, while he gestures to Jordan to leave.

"Ray I'm sorry but-"

"But what?, look at the house it's a mess what have you been doing?" He asked in an angry tone

"I was, I was um.. Ray-"

"What is that smell?, don't tell me you burned the food again"

"I .. was taking care of Railey-"

"Don't use our daughter as an excuse" he said cutting him off

Taylor Was in a frantic mood,he was stressed his head hurting and most of all he was tired.

"Ray I'm sorry... but I need some help?"

"Help?, help! So you can sit around all day and do nothing?!, oh wait I'm sorry you have been doing that already" Ray's eyes grew angrier "seriously what is so hard?!, you sit around all day doing nothing then complain your tired and needs help. I mean look at this house toys clothes everything the floor is so dirty I'm confused whether we or inside or outside!" He said angrily.

Taylor eyes started to full and he covered his mouth.

"I'm sorry" Taylor covered his mouth crying

"Oh here we are with the tears" Ray rolled his eyes, "I didn't hit you why are you crying?!, what about tomorrow's get together? Huh? I bet we have to by something from the store again do you know how humiliating this?" Ray asked angrily.

Taylor only stood their taking all his words without saying anything until he was done. Taylor had to do everything on low energy that evening, until it was time for bed where he could get the small hour of peace.

Taylor turned off the bed lantern as Ray turned around to hug him from the waist below gently caressing his body, he only does this when he wants sex Taylor gently removed his arm.

"I'm not in the mood tonight" Railey said

Ray sighed then turn around angrily.

"Your never in the mood" he grumbled then said these words under breath "I really can't recognize the person I fell in love with"

Taylor didn't say anything and for once he appreciated Railey for crying this hour at the night so he could find an excuse to leave.