chapter 73

Parker frowns getting up, Sean looks at him nervously. 

"W-what are you doing?" He asked nervously 

"I'm going to see Drake" Parker held the bottom of his tummy with a stern face

Sean looked at Florian then back at Parker, "are you….um …. perhaps tired?" 

"Hm?... I want to see Drake, I want a foot massage…. and him to cook for me" parker orders.

Sean looked at him, "I can do-" 

"I want Drake to do it. He put me in this condition. He should pay the price," Parker said sternly. "Will! Will!" 

William came in, "you called master?" 

Parker looked to him frowning, "get me the phone call Drake" 

Parker could barely get off the sofa with his big tummy he was in a well relaxed position, he was craving season. He wants Drake to cook him seafood as well as give him his usual food massage. And coddles he does that well too.

Sean was kinda feeling sorry for Drake, Parker was a bit clingy because of all the hormones his been feeling so his mood was constantly shifting. It's nice to see he has a happy life with his wife he wish he could help but it was up to Parker.

William passed the phone to Parker, it didn't take long for Drake to pick up the phone.

"Hello? Are you okay? Do you need me to buy you something to eat? Does your back hurt?" Drake showered him with every possible question he thinks parker will ask.

Soon parker's eyes began to tear up, "Drake you don't love me anymore?" 

'Where did that come from' William and Sean thought.

Drake was already packing up to leave office. "Yes I do, what do you mean?" 

"You didn't say I love you, is is because I'm getting old? Or is it because now my tummy is so big you don't want me anymore? I bet your already hurting for young and fresh people" Parker was crying. "But hear this old man don't you dare! Or I'm robbing you and running away with our kids okay?!" 

"Parker-" 

"So it's true! That's the reason why your calling me Parker now! *sniff*sniff* why not, honey my love or be cheesy. You don't love me don't you!" 

"Love, love, please calm down your health the baby's. You can't stress your-" 

"What about me?! Is the baby all you care about?!" 

Sean looked at parker, "please parker cal-" 

"Quiet! Did your parents not teach you manners when adults on the phone you but out!!" Parker lectures 

Sean immediately shut up, he felt like a child being scolded. 

Drake was already in the elevator ge dared not hang up the phone, he understand parker is going through a lot right now and he should be as supportive as he can.

"You hear me you lecherous old man don't you dare bring in a Mistress. My body may not be the same but remember it's your responsibility!!" Parker lectures. "We are one so if I'm pregnant; your pregnant! if I'm sick; your sick! Take your vows seriously" 

William gets more comforter, they are trying to calm parker down but he wasn't having. Drake was lectured all the way home. 

"Your here, you love me after all" Parker said

Drake walked up to him and kiss him on the forehead then on the belly. 

"Afternoon" 

"Afternoon" the others said 

"Okay love, what would you like me to do? Massage you cook?" 

Parker smiled as if nothing happened, "Drake your the greatest, I want seafood curry shrimp!" 

"Okay I'll go cook it" he removed his jacket suit and put in down he rolled up his sleeves and turned towards the exit.

"W-wait! Drake were are you going?!" 

"To the kitchen" he answered

"Why?" 

"To cook" Drake said confused 

"But I want you to hug me" Parker looked at him with blinking eyes.

Drake sighed then went over and wrapped his arms around Parker carefully as he rest his head on Drake's shoulder. They stayed there for a while with Parker playing with his tie, twining and twirling.

Then softly said, "Drake" 

"Yes?"

"Aren't you going to cook?" 

Drake sighed not sure on whether to laugh or cry.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

James came home early today he didn't get to spend time with Ling, because for the 5th time this week Clarice called requesting him. It was strange ever since she met Ling she has been strange.

"You do not want me to spend time with Ling" he said coldly 

Clarice hands froze when she was touching his chest, "what? Hehehe silly why woul-" 

"It's true, Clarice I'm not the lovesick fool that once believed every word you said" james said

"I never said that" 

"You must have thought so, Ling is my friend Clair. I won't abandon him, I'm going to cel-" 

"There is something going on isn't there or why else why you would say something like this?" 

"We are friends" 

"Friends don't look at friends that way!"