chapter 83

Taylor looked at Jordan and Riley who were lying on the floor, Jordan was colouring and Riley was on his back playing hair.

"Get off Riley! You're gonna slobber all over me! You have cooties!" 

Taylor looked at them smiling. They are just getting so big now, he looked down and touched his stomach. 

'If I didn't have such bad health, I wouldn't be thinking like this' 

He went to the washroom, the clothes were already arranged in an orderly fashion. It must have been Ray's doing, he smiled he can't get pregnant and Ray took a vasectomy he wanted no room for mistakes to happen. Taylor was happy he was willing to go that far but he didn't.

Later that day Ray came home from work he gave the kids some kisses and went to sit down, he then looked at Taylor.

"Good evening" 

Taylor was zoned for a bit,

"Taylor! Taylor! Tay! Tay!" 

"Huh?!" 

Taylor was confused when Ray was already holding him and looking him in the eyes.

"Yes?" Taylor said awkwardly

"What are you thinking about so deeply?"

"Are you planning on moving?" Taylor asked 

"No, do you want to move?" Ray said 

"But your jo-" 

"I won't be leaving this branch, I'll be running it" he said casually

Taylor was surprised, "t-then let's celebrate! Um I have some money I'll go book a place" he skitter around 

"No need to, I've already have a surprise coming next week" he said 

He kissed Taylor on the lip.

"Yuck! Gross! Ew! That's nasty!" Jordan commented 

Taylor folded his lips giggling then put his forehead into Ray's chest, a vein popped up in his forehead as he gave Jordan a forced smile and mumbled underneath.

"little shit"

(A/n: I'm loving Jordan more and more hahaha bed boy with good intentions)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mommy I'm going to become an idol!" Chelsie declared 

Parker in that second felt his world crumble, Drake who was breaking in the meal sighed he could tell by the look on Parker's face.

Parker started to sniffle and tear up, "I knew Drake, our baby is growing up so fast. She's already planning her future, soon she'll be married and have children and where does that leave us taking care of some mischievous demons while our independent angel focuses on her career." 

Chelsie was confused with what her mother was saying and she reached closer to him, "mommy don't cry…. Chel Chel isn't going anywhere, Chel Chel wants to sing for mommy and daddy so they will be proud" she said 

Parker wiped his eyes "your not running off to marry anyone *sniff*sniff*" 

"No, Chel Chel is staying right here with mommy" she went up closer to wipe the tears from parker's eyes, "so 🎶hush mommy please don't cry, Chelsie gonna sing you a lullaby" 

Parker dried his tears touched by this heaven sent child.

"Ah! How about you, Chelsie? Do you want to name your baby brother?" 

Chelsie looked at him, then looked at Drake she touched her lips thinking then looked at parker's belly again and touched it.

Drake went and placed down everything on the small table in front of the sofa and looked at Chelsie who was focused on the large tummy.

"Mmmm how about Heaven!" 

"Huh?" Both said 

"If I'm angel then he will be Heaven" she smiled 

Parker smiled and he liked it he looked at Drake, who was still thinking.

"C'mon Drake it's unique and lovely" 

"...... but Heaven think about" 

"I like it our daughter like it and I'm sure he'll be our little have for our lovely angel" Parker smiled 

Drake looked at Parker there he sighed defeated, "fine, it sounds wonderful but if we get another kid don't think of naming prayer or miracle whatever. Kids can cruel you know" 

Parker hugged him then kissed him on cheek, "hehehe shall we watch all dogs go to heaven?" 

Drake pouts but Parker kisses him again giggling.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sharon returned from work late and tired, his hair was a bit messy and his clothes disheveled. He wondered why Louis didn't come to welcome him? The first first thought was that the kids tire him out. No, Louis who had a childish vigor, it was next to impossible. He walked to the living room where they most like to be.

"He told me my fish would die the next day: DEAD! Ack!" Lory pretending to faint and fall into Dory arms

Charlie chimes in "Nwo, nwo!"

"He told me I'd grow a gut, and just like he said" Dory sang. "No, no" 

"He told me all my hair would disappear now look at my head" Louis tried to hold in his laughter as he sang.

Sharon burst into laughter catching the attention of the singers, all his tiredness suddenly disappeared as he burst into fits of laughter. He can't help but feel grateful towards his family for looking forward to something to come home to.

"Dad!" The twins exclaimed

"Papa!" 

They ran to him as Charlie ran with his tiny feet towards him, he hugged them kissing their forehead then stooped down and kissed Charles. 

"Haha, I love you guys" 

(A/n: God I can't fight my intrusive thoughts to kill off Sharon. the devastation😫 ugh please just let me kill one of them readers just one. C'mon)