chapter 77

Drake squinted his eyes at Ling intensely looking at him, Ling breath remaining calm.

"Hello, you must be Mr. Faulkmoore. I'm Liang Ling….. a friend of your wife"

"Your-" 

"Ling!! You're finally here!" Parker walked to them and smiled 

They both hugged each other and Louis tilted over to Sharon and whispered.

"Is this either princess and the pauper or parker has a twin" 

"Louis" 

"Hm?" 

"Not today please" he asked 

Louis nods and looks over, Drake rested his hands on Parker's shoulder then stopped at his ear a s whispered. "After this is over, you, Parker(Ling) and I needs to have a very serious conversation" 

Parker's hands trembled, "W- W-what do you mean?" Parker stuttered 

"You know and I know" he looked straight at Ling glaring into his eyes 

Ling swallowed nervously he is used to a serious Drake but this time it hits differently, Parker was scared will Drake leave him now that he found out the truth?.

Drake felt his trembling body then softened his tone, "don't worry, just needs to have a proper conversation" 

Drake kissed his cheek then smiled at Ling as he held out his hand.

"Hello, Mr. Liang" 

Jordan was showing off his dollar bill.

"So what, I get gifts from Santa claus every Christmas and chocolate eggs from the Easter bunny" Roy said

"You really trust those things! No way! They are creeps!" Jordan yelled 

"Hey don't say that! Daddy says they're nice people" Theodore said 

Oliver tilts his head he never got visited by Santa Claus he always forgot about him and but he did his wish, his mother would stop doing that job. Ever since that stranger who turns out to be his dad came around things got easier for his mother.

He spent some days with him on the weak days. The stranger tries to play with him and give toys, but he still doesn't know what to feel towards him. It's always been his mom and him, so how was he supposed to feel? He has siblings who are helpful to him, not mean or anything his mom said they were his half brother and sister. But Chelsea,Theodore, Loretto, James and Riley felt more like family and siblings. His mother said not to rush it. They are new and it's understandable.

"Parents are confused! My mother told me to not trust strange men and take things from strangers don't trust them; but yet every year they allow a fat old man to walk down our chimney at night when everyone is asleep. Eat our cookies and milk and try to make children naughty or nice. A freak!" 

(A/n: kid's got a point have to admit)

The other children looked at him confused.

"Any strange man dares walk down my chimney I'll start the fire! I'll protect my mommy and daddy plus baby Riley from creeps with strange gifts. I don't trust them!" 

"But you gave your tooth to the fairy" Lory said 

"That's because I'm making money! Mommy said that the man of the house is the provider and makes money for the house!" Jordan yelled 

(A/n: if you weren't a little deviant I'd adopt you

Taylor and Louise walked up to Ling who looked at them, the in law who was rude as hell and cousin whom he had no opinions on.

"Hello" he said 

"Hey, I'm Louise and this is Taylor"

"Nice to meet you I'm Ling" 

'Even the voice is the same' both thought simultaneously

Ling felt awkward and soon Parker and Drake came into the open area. He called for everyone's attention "as you know, my wife and I are expecting our second child. I want to thank you all for joining us this grand occasion and let you know we appreciate it it very much" 

He smiled at Parker and kissed his temple, making him sway away the idea of being in trouble instantly.

"Now everyone I'd like to announce we'd be having A BABY BOY!!" 

The blue rose confetti fell from the roof as everyone clapped and congratulated them happily. 

.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.

James was in a private room with his parents he had already told them.

"6 years, all this has been going James?" His father asked coldly 

He didn't want James to hear how much this hurts him, he thought she was a good girl who will love him but this?! Never in a million years! Usually it's them men who cheat but his son was cheated not only that he was being emotionally abused! 

The parents looked at each other as if they could know what the other was thinking as the mother took James' hand.

"James, this is gonna be the most painful thing to ask but can you hold on until after the baby is born?" Jane said 

James looked at her with disappointment.

"James it's not what you think, this divorce can't just divorce like this we can gather evidence all the things she put you through sue her we can sue them all!" 

James looked at them, "b-but" 

"Emotional blackmail gaslighting everything let her continue until that child is born if the baby is yours we take custody if not we dry them of every penny we can have" Jane said with pure vengeance.

She wasn't James' biological mother,she loves him unconditionally and he knows his parents are stressed about their family's general business. They loved it so much.