chapter 33

After bringing chelsie to school and returning home William could see parker Drake carrying parker down from upstairs. William looked at his watch he had too some time loitering so it was a little after 11 am.

"Good morning master Drake and master parker"

"Morning William"

Parker hid his face in Drake's chest embarass he too out his phone and showed William the screen.

"Good morning William" Williams reads.

Parker was embarrassed from all his yelling last night his thrown was now completely sored. Not just the throat but everywhere in general.

Drake attempted to put author to sit but the moment he his but touch the chair he winced, Drake let's out a small chuckled earning a glare from parker along with embarrassing blush.

Ray put rose and gifts at Taylor's room door he push the letter under the door smiles. He got up then went to get back to the kids he took a long break from work to put his family together. He first put the clothes in the machine and started to separate them in categories just doing that alone was tiring, Railey soon cried for attention as she usually does he sighed but then took up the bottle to tend to her.

His mother told him said to not focus on getting everything done in one day and do things one at a time. So today's main focus was the clothes cause he doesn't want anyone to go naked in this house.

Railey after smoothing the baby he started to wash each category, he then tried to improve on his cooking which was many failed attempts because of going back and forth between a baby, cooking and washing. Before he knew it it was time to pick up Railey and dinner wasn't cooked and the clothes where dry cleaning he sighed.

He went to pick Jordan from school. Taylor who was locked inside his room was reading the letter Ray gave him. He smiled shyly then but frowns again, he can't be swayed so easily.

Taylor was trying his best not to go out there and help Ray or to kiss and hug his babies he was struggling so hard but he knew he Ray needed to learn. He couldn't even talk to parker because he didn't have his contact or address he will get later after he endure this.

He opens the room and picked up the flowers and gift box. He opens it revealing a colorful marble something he enjoys collecting but he stop after Jordan almost swallowed one, he thought Ray had forgotten about this but he was happy to see the pretty colored marble.

He close himself back inside looking through his book gallery, remembering his life with Ray and them. Ray just arrived at school where he was having a discussion with the teacher.

"Mr. Henderson, Jordan's temper has gotten a whole lot worse the past week. I really think you should really get him checked out" the teacher said worried.

Ray felt a bit insulted but kept his cool.

"Check out check out what?"

"The more his growing the more it's obvious it's becoming Mr. Henderson there's a chance your son may have IED" she said

"His temper is bad I know, I have bad temper as well but there is no need to go that for" Ray said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Mr. Henderson I didn't mean to insult you but you son hurt another student today after having a fit" she said, "I think you should try"

Ray didn't know what to say AMD just remained quiet as Jordan enters the car. Ray entered the driver's seat then looked at Jordan worried. Isn't he too young to have something like that? Isn't it just his tantrums.

Ray knows Jordan is easily angry but he didn't think it was that bad they do try to discipline him but his tantrums never seemed to cool down and with recent family issues , Ray is worried.

A/n

Ray and Railey

Chelsie and Oliver

Chelsie and Oliver

Parker cooking