chapter 27

After giving the pastries and desserts Louis and sharon went home. Parker returned to the room with Drake and chelsie who was sleeping comfortable within his arms. They both tuck in and went back to sleep in each other's embrace as chelsie held on to parker's waist.

Two days later in a distance small tone.

A ger was cooking breakfast for his family. When a tall broad Male figure came behind him and hug him, it started him at first but he gently smiled as he was embraced by his husband. The tall broadband bulky dark skin Male kissed the neck of his Male wife.

"Royce I'm cooking" he chuckled

Royce gently kissed his neck tickling his neck.

"Fine just a moment, then I'll get the bowls" Royce offers

Royce was too reluctant to release Dennis only hugging him closer.

"Yuck, you two are disgusting"

The room was disrupted by a young dark skin girl entering the room her skin was lighter than Royce. She was very pretty with her beautiful brown eyes and mid length hair. Royce frowns turning around to look at his 13 year old daughter.

"Deborah I told you not to talk about your mother and I like that" Royce said in a cold tone

Deborah snorts "and his not my mother" she interjects

Royce didn't say anything "good morning Deborah"

Deborah rolls her eyes and went on her phone not saying anything.

"Deborah! Say good morning" Royce said in an angry tone

"There's nothing good about the morn'in" Deborah snorts back.

Royce wanted to yell at her but Royce shakes it head to say not this morning. Royce quiets down this action angered Deborah more, soon another another child ran in and hugged Royce waist.

"Mornin mommy!" He yelled happily

Dennis smiled then held his cheek and kissed it.

"Morning Roy" Dennis laughed happily

"His not your mother stop calling him that!" She yelled

Roy only sticks his tongue out at her as she stands angrily.

"You brat!" She yelled

"Deborah don't yell at your brother" Royce scolds her

"But he-"

"Deborah, you've yet to say morning" Royce reminded her

She only groans under breath "morning" she grumbles.

Soon an older teenager enters.

"Morning mom dad" he said entering

"Good morning Shawn" Dennis answered happily

Shawn kissed Dennis forehead and picked up a piece of beacon then sit at the table.

"It's disgusting you think that way about him, your seriously replacing mom with him shawn?" Deborah asked

"As for as I'm concerned his always been my mom" shawn said

Dennis felt good by shawn's reply, none of the kids where Dennis blood. As for as his concern he can't have kids and being married to Royce for 5 years his taken care of them diligently all of the kids love him that is except Deborah she was still attached to her mother. Dennis wasn't bother that she didn't call him mother like the rest, she can hold on her opinion as long as she wants but he didn't like tge hostility she gave him.

He puts down each breakfast individually all said their thanks except Deborah who just ate without caring.

"Royce my nephew and his family is coming down in a couple of days they wanted spend some time, you don't mind right"

"Ofcourse I don't, I'd love to meet my nephew's family it will a family get together" Royce said happily

"If so mom is allowed to come right?" Deborah said excited

The shawn frowns then turned away upset, Royce shakes his head.

"It's a family get together why is she not allowed is she not family?!, instead he shouldn't be allowed!" She argued

"Maybe we can allow her this once right?" Dennis smiled

Royce reluctantly said yes which only made Deborah furious.

"You only listen to him, it's because of him you treat mom like that! I hate you you'll never be my mother!" .

She was ready to turn over the food but then remember how her father made he do all the kitchen chores the last time because of what she did, she could feel blisters on her fingers remembering how he made her sweep and mop the floor then wash all the dishes including the clean one's and if he found a speck or smudge she had to do it all over again.

Royce didn't play around with her she may be disrespectful and he tries to fixed that but he never let her gets out of hand. She mostly blamed Dennis for it and hated him more but Royce didn't stop when disciplining her.