chapter 90

Parker was in the room listening to the his angel sing with teary eyes, she really was an angel her talent for singing magnanimous.

"I bet she got that talent from yours truly *sniff*sniff*" parker sniffed blowing into the rag.

William smiled awkwardly can parker even sing? He knows author is an expert in culinary arts as well as sculpture and painting arts and craft to say the least. But singing he never heard him sang.

William was now accustomed to parker's new personality, he hasn't heard yell only during the pregnancy and this was because of his hormones. And in general they aren't as damaging as before all you need to do for him to comply is get him food or coddle with him also watch what you say. 

Parker was now in a fragile and stressful period and even now he was less verbally abusive than before, it was now like looking at an different entire person I'm itself. 

"Mommy how did I do?" Chelsie smiled expecting a praise 

"Aww" parker then takes her in to his big embrace cuddling her, "your magnificent angel, henceforth I'm your number 1 fan" Parker cheeked 

"Thank you mommy, I wanted to make you daddy and William proud as well as little heaven when he comes" she said 

Making parker tear up even more, William smiled at them such a lovely duo. 

A while later parker and chelsie decided to go to the park to get some icecream, it was William who drive because Drakr didn't want parker to drive as it's most likely uncomfortable and problematic for parker to drive.

Parker smiled holding Chelsie's small and soft hand as they wait in line, because he was pregnant they made him bypass to the front which is convenient and nice. 

But there was one person who were infront front that didn't allow it, the person turned and look at him staring at him.

"Well well isn't it Mr too good for us Parker?" He snarl 

Parker was confused, who was this person? He put his hand on his stomach and unconsciously rubbed his belly. The person looked down and saw.

"Ha, your pregnant I wonder who's the father? Can't be your Hubby after all you go around quite often don't you?" 

Parker was confused, who was this person. 

"Dexter, the icecream is ready" I kid mumbled down below 

Dexter looked the man then Tsk taking icecream and paying for it, he then grabbed boy's hand aggressively then marched off. The boy ended dropping his hand bracelet and chelsie saw it and picked it up.

"Hey you dropped this!" she yelled 

They stopped and when Dexter saw it he glared at him, then turned back to Chelsie.

"Throw it away it's useless" 

"Bu-" 

"Leave it alone and come" he dragged him 

"Hey! It's really important to that kid" 

"It's a dumb trinket can buy another one, don't interfere in my business parker!" 

Dexter left, parker felt bitter. Dexter reminds him of his foster parents, he then looked to chelsie.

"Keep with you always angel and if one day you meet him, give it to that boy okay?" 

"Okay, mommy" 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A week later Clarice was discharged from the hospital. She found an apartment for the time being, she took out a bottle of whiskey then started to drink her sorrows away.

"*sigh* I want to sleep maybe after all this blows over" she looked at the bottle blankly. 

.
.
.
.
.

James jumped out his sleep in cold sweat huffing profusely another nightmare, it's been years since he had a proper sleep and as times goes by it's just getting worse. And since everything comes to this he can't even even get a good 30mins much less an hour, he even took a break off work to try and help but still the nightmares the dreams over and over again.

His child died, he stressed her out drove her to suicide she killed their child. Would it have been different of he had just took it easy on her? He lost a son he lost his baby boy another one gone like the wind.

Was this universe telling him his not cut out to be a father? That in the end his just meant to not have kids? James likes kids when he was a father to Johnny it was a great feeling even after he was discovered not his he would have still go to the end of the world for him. As an former orphan blood didn't matter to him.

3 years of pouring all his love into his child can't disappear in an instant, and now the one he denies turned out to be his, and his dead. As if some cruel and twisted joke is being played upon him.

He turned on the large sofa, picked up his phone and looked at the time 2 mins after 1, he rubbed his face then got and quietly snuck to the kitchen. 

He opens the fridge seeing it full with pastries and labels.

"James do not touch, Parker will kill me, hormones are terrifying" 

James chuckled, it turns out he knew Parker all along. They were even close. He looked for some juice and took it to drink. 

Maybe after the divorce his mind and heart will let go.

A/n

Feeling better after some rest.

Do you think the song Another love fits James?

How about suggesting songs that fits him