Side Story 5

Drake got up late in the night, he looked beyond the sheets of his bed then sighed he then looked at Parker who was sleeping gently on the bed. He then checked on their son who was sleeping and went to the bathroom after that. 

Parker tried to hug Drake but felt the bed and wasn't there. He yawned, getting up wondering if he checked on the baby usually. That's what he'd be doing if he wasn't over there, Heaven was quietly sleeping. Parker then looked at his angel pyjama chuckling, this was picked out by his lovely big sister Parker wonders what they will be like to each other. 

Parker then realised the bathroom lights were on. Was he in the bathroom? He walked over there then went to the bathroom. He heard low groans and muffled sounds, he saw him standing over the toilet. 

Was he peeing strange but there were no sounds, then it struck him muffling standing. 

"Uh Drake?" 

Drake flinched, then slightly turned to look at parker. "You're not sleeping? You should rest when you still can" he said 

Parker was surprised that Drake didn't seem to care that he was caught like this, instead he was casually trying to handle himself. Parker was feeling awkward himself.

Well he was recovering and Drake was just dealing with his problems. He had thought he was long out of the awkward phase with him but this is kinda awkward watching him stand there trying to relax.

"Um, do you like for me to help you?" He asked softly 

"Uh, what?" Drake looked at him

"I can help you" Parker said

Drake looked at him then Parker came over, he pushed Drake to sit down on the seat then smiled. Lowered his head down catching Drake off guard.

"Wait…. whoah" 

Drake covered his mouth then looked at the back of Parker's head, kneeling in front of him. Moving back and forth, he's a grown man but right now he feels like a kid experiencing his first time.

"Fuck" he hissed softly 

(A/n: hahaha parker made daddy Drake into a little boy again)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sharon sighed reluctantly as he entered the building, he looked at Louis nervously.

"Is something bothering you?" 

"No" Sharon answered quickly 

This caused Louis to raise a brow, this was a simple college gathering, something they all did. Louis was from France so he didn't know what sharon was like in his younger days and was one day when he was randomly scrolling through Sharon's phone he stumbled on this message for a gathering for old college mates, he married sharon at 27 so he has no idea what he's like in his earlier years.

One of Sharon's colleagues saw him and smiled, "oh guys the prince is finally here!" 

The rest looked around and the men started walking up to him Sharon gave a cold awkward chuckle, "still with that awkward title" he whispered undertone 

"Who is that eh? Your new spawn for the week?" One of them said smirking chivalrously

Louis looked at him raising a brow, "spawn?" 

"No, his my wife Louis Brown" 

They all paused for a moment even the people behind looked at them. "Your wife, hehe his lovely sorry for my comment earlier sir  I didn't mean to disrespect you" 

Louis and him shook hands before asking, "why did you call me a spawn? You can tell me I won't bite you" 

"Not my place Mr. Brown" 

"But you were willing to call me a spawn almost immediately, even if you won't tell Sharon eventually gonna have to" Louis said 

"Louis, please not here I'll explain back at home" Sharon laughed it off

Louis looked at him and nodded, then turned back.

(A/n: it's spelled Louis but pronounced Louie hahaha)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ling finally had given in and decided to try a date with Luther, it was a pleasant dinner date and now Luther was escorting him home.

"I read your book the other day, I think it's nice though it feels incomplete" 

"Incomplete?" 

"Well, not having a husband but no children? Why not?" 

"I've never seen a Disney princess shows either one of them having children at the end" Ling answered 

Luther bit his bottom then loosen it, "so if we were to get married you wouldn't want to have my children?" Luther smiled 

"Have them as in carry them for nine months, no. Have them as in surrogacy or plain and simple adoption. Be my guest" 

"I see, very well then" he said as he looked at the family down the Lane.

"Here is my stop, thank you Luther" 

"No need" 

A/n

Fun fact out of all the love interest

Sharon's is the one with the highest body count and James is the lowest because he only ever had sex with Clarice.

How do you like this info?