chapter 39

A month has gone on by.

Dennis smiled seeing an family car parked infront his yard, Dennis opens the gate to welcome the family of three.

"Grandma!, chel chel brought cakes and cookies to share!" Chelsie yelled with the bag of cookies in her hands.

Dennis smiled as the little girl ran up to him with the bag of cookies and stretch it up him, Dennis smiled the little girl was even more sweeter off camera he stooped down and picked her up as she showed him the bag of cookies.

"But first we need to wash our hands, mommy and daddy said it's proper hyagiene" chelsie said,

"Oh my your so sweet, I'm afraid I might get diabetes" Dennis said smiling

Drake clothes down the trunk as he and parker takes out the suitcases.

"I'm sorry, shawn is at extra lessons and Royce is still at work" Dennis explained.

"Extra lessons in December?" Parker asked

"Yeah, he wanted to earn some extra money so he decided to work with some teachers doing extra lessons for lower form students mostly first years. His quite mature"

"Having you to grow him I can't see why" Drake said carrying the luggage

Deborah who just got off the phone looked through the window and saw parker, chelsie and Dennis got angry she opens the window and hangs her head out.

"Hey Dennis!, who the hell are these people?!" She yelled rudely

"Deborah your language!"

"Answer the question, who are they?!" She asked

Parker isn't one to judge especially with the previous him but he already dislike this little, rude kids parker could never stand no matter how cute they he only saw them as little shit's who needs a good beating or two.

Deborah saw how dull parker was looking at him then she snort at him.

"Whatcha look'in at?!" She said with sass

Parker only rolled his eyes and turned around walking past Dennis.

"Kids these days respect" parker muttered

Dennis sighed it's going to be a long Christmas.

Deborah immediately ran down the stairs in her short shorts and pink woodie.

"Hey Dennis you still haven't answered my question!" Deborah came asked annoyed.

"Mommy what's all the noise *yawn*"

"Oh Roy your awake sweetheart"

Roy went up Dennis and hug his waist still have asleep.

"I told you Roy his not your mother" Deborah said.

Chelsie didn't say anything much, this girl was rude she looked down at Roy.

"Want to share cookies" she smile at him

"Cookies, I love cookies"

Dennis put chelsie down as she hand out her hand.

"I'm Chelsea Faulkmoore nice to meet"

"Royle Clinton"

Roy shakes the younger's hand with a grin.

"Let's go wash our hands and eat cookies" chelsie said

"Yeah"

The two kids ran out the room and upstairs.

"Careful now!" Dennis yelled smiling.

Deborah rolled her eyes now she knows who they are.

"Listen, you guys should now that this is my father's house so you must follow certain rules. Stay out of the way and don't bring strangers here as well and make sure your brat doesn't break anything" she rolled her eyes and walked back up the stairs.

Parker wished he was like the old parker atlease he'd be ready for a challenge, Drake looked at Dennis.

"Her father's house?" He said raising a brow

"I told Royce not to tell her *sigh* I just wanted her to warm up to me naturally" Dennis sighed.

"It's been 5 years, I don't think she's ever going to warm up to you" Drake said

Dennis sighed.

"It's okay, I got use to it. I just hope she doesn't do anything over board" Dennis said

"She's already pissing parker" Drake said pointing at parker who was staring ominously at the stairs.

Dennis sighed and hoped this holiday won't end in chaos.