chapter 48

Parker smiled, really ling was never a bad person just a misguided kid who was looking for a simple lifestyle. It doesn't justify the way he treated Drake and he chelsie but he knew how to grew as a person, if not he wouldn't have let out off the past life it takes a mature and grown adult to admit their wrongs and mistakes and learns from it and become a better person.

Parker and ling had exchanged contacts before going their separate paths, parker wasn't gonna lie he thought ling would have some attachment to his past life. But he acknowledged that even if he did it wouldn't be right they are for better off without him, not willing to leave it there he gave him his numbers so they can become atlease friends. Luckily he agreed then left.

Drake looked at parker, he seemed a bit relieved as if a big burden has been lift off his shoulder.

"I think this Christmas isn't all that bad" parker comments

Drake was confused but he nods in agreement, after returning home after buying gifts and other things.

Parker received a call from......

"Louise?"

"PARKER!!, Your brother is a sociopath do you know that!"

Parker had to drag the phone away from his ear, after some time he put it back.

"Really?" Parker asked, "why do you think so?" .

"You think you'd know the person you've been married to for 10 years only have him slap you in the face!, the vindictive manipulative fucker! Who is that?!" Louis paused for a moment to think it he was attractive though but that's not the point!.

"I don't understand" parker said

Louise breath in and out then said.

"I've been married to sharon for 10 years and always thought I had the upper hand, only to have him slap me out of my delusion!" He huffed. "Remember how I told him I wanted a girl and we ended up with a boy"

How can he forget sharon clearly looked as if he wanted to object to more children but he shut up the whole time.

"Yeah"

"Well!, after putting Levi to bed one night I stayed up with him to discuss the topic of another child in the next 2 to 3 years. Did you know what the son of a bitch said?!"

"Um.... no?" Parker said awkwardly

"The bitch said NO!, what the fuck he means "NO", I'm the one carrying it his paying for living expenses and sometimes taking care of them he has money to hire more maids, why would you say no!"

Parker could hear Louise seething with anger from the phone, but something tells him that's not the end of it.

"And so?"

"I threatened him, I told him that if he doesn't want to give me a girl then I'll have to get it from another man" Louis said,

Parker didn't like where this was going.

"The fucker didn't flinch instead..... instead he said........

"Is that so?, Shall I prepare the divorce papers?"

"And that wasn't even the worse part he gave me an ultimatum! A FUCKING ULTIMATUM!"

Something tells parker that he should start ordering hearing aids, Louis is loud.

"He told me...... he told me.....

"Just so you know I'm getting custody over the children if you say otherwise it's court time, and I highly doubt you'll win considering you haven't worked in 10 years" shavon puts his finger on his chin. "Plus I'll sue you for emotional damage and infidelity, that may put your family in a situation but your man must be rich. And I wish you luck on that relationship since I have a list of your bad habits, I hope he can stay up in the middle of the night with you watching TV while throwing tantrums. Message while in distress, can deal with you while your feelings annoyed. Not to mention your conversational skills know how to keep it in his pants when your not in the mood know how to go at it until morning, ah!, let's not forget when the kids visit I hope he can bare seeing another man's children if any signs of abuse I'm cutting off custody until you break up plus I'll be filing another lawsuit"

And the list did not end there......