chapter 86

Parker was hushing Chelsie  in her arms, she was trembling. What first seemed like a nightmare was starting to scare even them. 

They're trying to hush her, Drake had to sing her a lullaby over and over for her to finally calm down. And after some time she eventually grew tired and fell asleep.

"Do you think she will have this dream again?" Parker asked him 

"I hope not, it really scares her alot" 

Parker rubbed his belly with concern.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

James was driving over the 85 mph speed limit, there was a red light ahead but he didn't stop he was in a panic shooting past barely missing the other car by an inch. 

The police who caught it flashed his lights and turned on the sirens.

"FUCK! FUCK! WHY TODAY DAMN IT!!" 

"Sir I'm gonna ask you to pull over your vehicle" the officer said on the speaker

James panicked more when she vomited blood on the car seat, she was starting to bleed down below. James shuts his eyes painfully for a second.

"Dammit, FUCK IT" 

He pressed more down on the gas pedal increasing his speed, the police began the chase as he drove at high speed. 

James was at this point in life where there was only one thing in his life, his regret so much. He should have left, should have talked, he should have told him.

"Why didn't I do it? I wanted to. Why didn't I just do it at least once? Just to know what it's like" James spoke out loud 

Clarice groaned painfully as she looked at James who was talking to himself, lights flashing, sirens were loud everything was just so suffocating. 

She should accept it, but she doesn't want to. But it's goodbye now.

Finally they reached the public hospital, James made a sudden brake and she stumbled forward falling down from the seat. He hurried out of the car and opened the door. The police vehicle stopped and they came.

"Please help!" 

When the police saw them they helped escort him into the hospital as the nurses came with a stretcher.

"Sir I'm gonna asked you who are you to the patient and I'm gonna need your contact and information" 

"Her husband James Blakesley" 

They carried her into the emergency room where he staged outside with the police.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next morning, Sharon was lying in bed with Louis wrapped around Sharon like a koala on a branch. Sharon answered the phone that was ringing.

"Hello?" He answered in a low husky tone

"~~~" 

Sharon's eyes shot open and jumped up startling Louis.

"What the?!" 

Louis rubbed his eyes when looking at Sharon who was rushing to put on his clothes.

"W-what are you doing?" Louis asked  

"Louis, please call Parker…… Clarice s-she.. she's in a COMA!!" 

Louis' eyes shot open, "what do you mean how?" 

"I can't explain now, tell him to come at xxx hospital" 

Louis took the phone dialling Parker, he followed Sharon who was rushing out the room. He crashed out the room.

"Tanya, take care of the kids!" Louis said to the house nanny 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Parker was eating breakfast with Drake and Chelsie who was sitting and getting fed by Drake. Parker took out his phone when it vibrated, looked at the screen and saw it was Louis.

"Hmm, I wonder what he will plan today?" He answered it, "hello-" 

"Clarice is in a coma!!" 

"I'm sorry what?"  Parker was confused 

"I don't know the whole story but apparently she is in there" Louis said, "listen we're driving there now it's at xxx hospital, I'm gonna hang up now meet us there" 

"Wai-"  before he could stop him he hang up Parker slowly got up Drake looked at him 

"What's going on?" 

"Clarice is in a coma" he told him 

Drake slowly got up off the chair, "where is it let me take you there" 

Drake looked at Chelsie, "angel mommy and daddy is gonna go visit somewhere okay?" 

"Can ChelChel come?" She asked sweetly 

Drake looked at Parker, he nodded so he looked back at her. "Yes" 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"BASTARD!!!!" 

Louis catches James staggered back from the blow he received, Sharon holds Claude (his father) back from attacking James again.

"Let go of me Sharon! I'm gonna kill the divorce is off limits but nothing was said about widows" Claude struggled in his arms 

"How could you cheat on her?! So much she would try to take her life?!" Angela yelled, "monster, what about your baby?!" 

James shakes Louis off.

"Excuse me,  thank you Louis" Louis rolled his eyes 

James touched his burst lip, and looked at the blood on the tip of the fingers. "If that bastard behind the glass is mind" James snared 

Claude went livid, he shook so much he shoved Sharon off and he stumbled back and hit back head against the wall.

"FUCK!!" Sharon shouts 

 Louis ran towards Sharon, "Sharon!" 

Claude went and attacked James soon a huge fight broke out between the two. 

(A/n: how are you liking the frequent updates enjoy while you still can fufufufufu)