chapter 14

The 2 looked at their daughter who was at the door rubbing her half awoken eyes, in the other hand was the bunny hanging down in a position as if to say. 'I've caught you red handed'.

"Wut are you doing?" Her cute sleeping voice asked

Parker immediately jumped down fixing his clothes embarrassed at being caught in such a shameful position.

"What's the matter angel?" Drake said completely pretending they weren't caught in that position.

"I want to pee" she said

"I see"

Parker sighed in relief then exited with some shame still left in him; to be caught in such a position.

Liang ling wasn't at virgin his been with both sexes so he wasn't new to anything he was shy about the matter either or he doesn't think he is, he know as long as his living as parker his gonna have to do it with Drake. His biggest issue was that he doesn't want to become pregnant at least unprepared or when he wasn't ready.

That issue was solve after consulting to Drake and he wasn't in any rush so this matter was a case close.

Drake came in with chelsie. He placed her on the bed as she crawled over to parker.

"Wash my hands" she smiled

He kissed her on the forehead.

"Good girl"

She laid down hugging him

"nighty night mommy"

"Goodnight angel"

The 2 close their eyes going to sleep Drake smiled then clapped his hand 2 times as he lay next to them.

A week flown by and parker was completely used to his new life, drake and him yet to done it but they have a few heated kisses here and there.

Today he and chelsie was going grocery shopping then off to buy painting equipments and some other things. In a week more Chelsie would have to return to school and parker won't have much to do so he shall keep himself busy with healthy habits.

He did think of making new friends which he will but first his gathering some positivity around him.

"I want this" chelsie points at the different brand cereal

"I see"

Parker nods then took up about 4 other packs because he too love that brand so it will probably finish quickly. Parker went up to the cashier after finishing buying a lot of groceries.

And after checking them and had someone help him bring them to the car.

"Parker as in parker brown?" A woman said walking up to him with a surprise smile

"No, parker Faulkmoore" parker turned around to the upcoming Ger.

The ger had a baby in his arms with another little boy at his side, the boy was little older than chelsie.

"Faulkmoore eh? Since when" he joked.

This would have pissed the old parker off, dispite being force to marry and made the marriage miserable he was serious about the marriage or something like that.

Parker was a mystery even being his inheritor Liang ling couldn't wrap his finger around parker.

"Hello Taylor"

Parker close the trunk, Taylor was surprised that parker seemed calm at his remark. Lenora his younger sister said parker change but he didn't believe not even for a day.

He looked down to see chelsie eating an icy pop.

"Careful with the sweets parker don't want her to get any cavicavities don't we?" He said spite fully,

"Don't worry she sees the dentist often so don't worry she's not candy crazy" he said

"Chelsie is a good girl" she said raising her hand.

Parker smiled down at her happily, he then picked her up

"Ofcourse you are, you are mommy and daddy's little angel" parker played with her nose.

Taylor looked at him suspiciously, there was no parker was this committed to mommy mode.

"Their is a family get together at the end of the week why don't you and chelsie join in I'm sure aunty and uncle will be proud to see you like this"

Taylor said smiling at him, the family had chose to leave parker out they had lost hope in him but seeing him like this.

Taylor felt it'll be unfair to see this change in his character and not be invited.