chapter 65

Drake and Parker were now sitting in a room silent, on the table was a pregnancy test along with a two papers.

"Um.. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you I stop taking them" parker scratch neck

"It's okay, I told you to stop when your ready" Drake said.

"Aren't you the least bit angry that I didn't tell you?" Parker asked

"Yes, I am a bit upset. But in the end I was the one who told you to do this in the end"

"Ah, I see....... so we're gonna have a baby" parker felt awkward.

He grew up with the mentality that men could not get pregnant so imagine how he feels saying this, it feels as though his spewing nonsense.

Drake could see parker's agitation he then took him and closer into his lap and hug him gently rubbing his arm while it's wrapped around him.

"I know it will be hard on you, and it's okay if you don't want to have anymore after this" Drake said

"Are you secretly telling me not to have more children?" Parker raised a brow

"I never said that"

"But that's the message you were trying to convey" parker stared at him

"No, I'm just saying if you don't want more ki-"

"Why would I be the one not want more kids? Your trying to say you don't want kids by pinning the blame on me. that's what your trying to say isn't it?! you don't want more kid"

Drake sighed heavily he then gently hold his shoulder,

"I do infact want kids and I'm looking forward to our next child"

It's best to not try and explain anything, or his words might get twisted in a different sentence. They hugged each other gently.

A few days later sharon, ray and drake was having a little talk it was rare occasions for them to meet up and chat but Ray decided to relax and have sometime to themselves as husband. 

This is a rare occasion since they are were very busy business men, plus they had to spend time with their families so there wasn't any time for the "husband's" to get  together.

"Here have another drink" Ray offers.

"I don't drink alcohol unless on business occasions"

"It's juice you think I'd want to go home drunk mess infront my 7 year old tyrant of a kid?" Ray joked.

Drake smiled at took it it really was just juice could have fooled him.

"You sound like you fear your kid" Drake said

Sharon then chuckled.

"Louise did say he was gonna be a menace" sharon said as drinks ,

"Really, when?" Drake inquired.

"Hmph, it's around the time he was in hid 3rd trimester. I should have known before he said, during the first pregnancy it was chaotic and nerve wracking. We were constantly going to the hospital for minor things having the doctor got sick and tired of us constantly popping he didn't show it but I could feel it. We didn't get enough sleep mostly Taylor as he had to deal with Jordan constantly tensing and kicking in his stomach a 2nd the sickness food consumption, it took me 2 years to finally consider it and another 2 or 3 to agree to it".

This declaration made Drake worried parker's pregnancy with chelsie didn't had him that bad, it was bad but it sounds awful.

"Now during the 3rd trimester sharon took one look at Taylor's stomach he didn't say hi, hello or anything he blatantly said. "That one is going to be a menace to society".