chapter 63

Ling was in the bakery serving customers, he had hired new members after advertising his shop on parker's you tube channel, and posters where issued out so more customers where popping in.

Some where on the sized chatting taking their breaks while reading books, it was a peaceful place. Soon the door bell rings, as another customer enters.

"Oh, my, who is that?"

"His handsome"

"I wonder where is he from?"

Ling who heard the bickering of his staff looked over at the door and saw a familiar face "Ofcourse",  he thought on the inside.

"Excuse I'll serve him" parker to his employee

"You move fast boss"

Ling rolled his eyes "no I just don't want you to embarrass yourself by flirting with a married man" he said sarcastically.

"What really?"

Ling looked at the customer honey blond hair that's swayed back on one side, golden brown mesmerizing eyes and his long beautiful lashes makes it looked a bit more dreamy. Fair flawless skin the silver Rolex watch sure does look good on him- makes him more appealing.

His light pink thin lips, that makes anyone want stare or kiss him they looked too long Ofcourse he was attractive if you ever decided to marry into the brown family status and looks are a must have to join the family.

"How may I help you?" ling said smiling

"Nice to meet you too parker" he said a bit sarcastically.

"My name is not "parker" sir"

"If you say so, I'd  like an espresso and an apple strudel.  I'd also like a chocolate cake but that I'll collect later" he said.

Ling looked at him

"You want me to save it for later?"

"Yes I'll return, this evening at 5 to pick it up"

He tapped the counter with his fingers as ling types.

"So an espresso with an apple strudel for now and an chocolate cake for later anything else?"

"No that is all" he said

"So if you'd like it to stay you can have a seat at one of the table and the Walters will serve you, if you want it go just give us a moment sir"

"I'd like to stay for lunch thank you"

"Okay table 6 please"

The person nods then took the receipt, he went over to the table sitting while staring at his phone, ling looked at him for a while before continuing in his work.  He went a head and serve him, he looked up from his phone.

"Weren't you the cashier?"

"Hmph, I'm also the waiter as well as the employer, I am who I want to" ling said with sass add to it

"I see you still got the attitude" he gently nod his head side ways as he took a sip of the espresso. "Since your currently the waiter, could you please recommend me a book" he asked smirking at him.

Ling nods and brought him it, he was ready to leave but the  pause and to pass him a book he recommended.

"Now if you'll excuse me sir"

The person looked at him one last time as he walked off.

Parker got up sof the bed and ran to the bathroom and puke his guts out,chelsie was at school and Drake was at work.  He thought he could get some work done but the moment William brought his food.

"Master?"

Parker was over as he puke as all the lovely well made breakfast in bed who his daughter feed him was gone.

Parker wiped his mouth.

"Master parker why not visit the doctor, I believe it's what master faulkmoore would want in fact. He order me to"

Parker wipe and rinsed his mouth at the mirror.

"It's just a small upset stomach, Drake is too worried"

He rubbed his stomach as he returned to the bed.